Sami Khedira (56 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Emre Can will never be a starter here so who cares and we get money...
Rugani - He is 900th choice now so of course we need to sell
Dybala - This is the only place where you can think if its good or not - I hate to say it but maybe its a good thing.. I mean I like Dybala but maybe 80M will serve us better than him...
I dont expect Dybala to start so why not take the money and spend it on someone who might start or spend some of it on a sub and save some money.
Forget for a second its Dybala and think about how much we can get + wages - It is too much for a sub and right now he is a sub..

My guess is we are going to sell Dybala to PSG and get Icardi close to the end of the transfer window - I dont want Icardi but at least he will be a starter..

The only hope is that funny rumor about Dybala+100M for Neymar is real and PSG would like it - To be honest its something around the 1% likely to happen..
my point was another.
We're selling 25,25 and 25years old players to keep Khedira 32, Matuidi 31 and Mandzukic 33. Forgetting Higuain 32

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
my point was another.
We're selling 25,25 and 25years old players to keep Khedira 32, Matuidi 31 and Mandzukic 33. Forgetting Higuain 32
Mandzukic needs to be sold if we want money as its now or never - He could be of use though..
Higuain - If we dont get anyone its better we keep him but if we want to get someone to start instead of him its crucial we sell him as we can fetch 30M+- right now where as next year we will be lucky to get 15M...
Matuidi is a different kind of problem - He is of no use to Sarri and rejects everything so its like paying for nothing...
Khedira - We cant get money by selling him anyway.. Its 6M per season which is too much but I guess he will go next year and we take his spot or even better (Lets hope the guy we get has 8 arms)
Also we can get Eriksen on a free although I think Real will be heavy favorites for him..

I think the biggest problems are Higuain and Matuidi since one is a last chance to get a fee and remove high wages while the other is not even seen as a bench player (by Sarri) according to reports

- - - Updated - - -

He said he wants to stay for 3 more years
In 3 years he probably meant 2019 2020 2021 which actually refers to 2 seasons...
His contract will expire in 2021 and we should be extremely stupid to extend it..

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So someone like Khedira (who hardly adds anything to the team and 32 already) decides to stay we grant him his wish but a player who can really adds quality to the team and desperately wants to stay like dybala, we shove him out of the club !! .
Doesn't make sense to me either. Funny + sad. Most here realize by my posts that not a fan of Sami as a starter but okay as a sub under the right conditions. Right conditions would be at a cheaper salary and not having to get rid of other players cause of his reluctance to leave.

And please how can a poster even put out there (and others think) Sami should go to Legend status after he's done at Juve. Had to look up Sami has played a total of only 8659 minutes with 21 goals and 14 assists. If those numbers suggest Legend than Cuadrado has played 8187 minutes with 14 goals and 24 assists. And Sandro must then be a lock as a Legend.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He has scored 21 goals in 87 games. For a guy who is terrible according to the fanbase, injury prone and a CM that is surprisingly good. Thats like a goal every 4 games.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
He has scored 21 goals in 87 games. For a guy who is terrible according to the fanbase, injury prone and a CM that is surprisingly good. Thats like a goal every 4 games.
That's because he just walks around and poaches goals instead of thoroughly fulfilling his duties in midfield. I'd rather have a great box to box or defensive midfielder who never scores instead of some passenger who is useless in midfield and just poaches goals from time to time against the Cesenas and Udineses of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)