Sami Khedira (58 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm still trying to hand out calmas like candy

i have good feels about this season

good feels
Jury is still out for me, worrying that sarri is actually depending on the likes of khedira though

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine us pressing opponents high Sarri-style, Sami being the RCM and MDS being the RB. Yeah, that'll end well
exactly :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Well Khedira will be 5th or 6th option for the midfield and he is really cheap for us if u count yearly cost . Even if some say he is earning 6m - that still makes him cheap, because there is no amortisation on transfer fee - like for Matuidi for example. And for a backup option I dont mind him staying at all.
Get rid of Khedira, free up his wages, give some to Dybala as an apology for fucking him around this summer

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You were happy in the beginning of the summer and asking people to calm down. What happened?
A must have for coaches like Mourinho or Sarri, who take a while to get their teams drilled and shaped, is to have the team defined as soon as possible to maximize the chance for success

Our arrivals where on point and we handled that part of mercato well. But since then it's been an absolute shitshow, we've exchanged Cancelo with Danilo, sold our only hg player in Kean and failed to offload a single player thats deadwood.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
A must have for coaches like Mourinho or Sarri, who take a while to get their teams drilled and shaped, is to have the team defined as soon as possible to maximize the chance for success

Our arrivals where on point and we handled that part of mercato well. But since then it's been an absolute shitshow, we've exchanged Cancelo with Danilo, sold our only hg player in Kean and failed to offload a single player thats deadwood.
There's still time though. Let's wait, I'm sure there will be sales.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Guys, no hate towards Khedira please. As a sub he'll be more than fine, he's a smart player with good movement and passing. He can score too. His legs aren't the same anymore but as a sub he's perfect.

Matuidi is the one who doesn't fit tbh. Even he can be useful to give some breath to our starters but I expect him actually to sit on the bench till January and then he'll go for peanuts.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
problem is that Sami is over since a year.
physically speaking.

second problem is that we need to balance the books and selling dead weight that hardly will play or be fit is crucial.

So those like Khedira,Higuain,Matuidi,Rugani,Perin and Mandzukic have to go or we'll have to sacrifice those who actually get offerts like Dybala

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol we will never sell khedira until he agrees to a significantly reduced wage which he wont.

tbh i dont even hold it against him. Looking at his age, physical condition etc Sami knows this is the last contract of this amount he will receive in his career. hes not going to give it up.

its annoying for us and the club but its easy to understand from his perspective. im sure he would prefer to play and be wanted but at the end of the day he is a professional and this is his job.

really puts into perspective what a gesture it was for someone like bonucci to give up 2mil a year to come back here.

Oct 23, 2011
to be completely fair to him, that short spell he was fit for last season, i believe shortly after the winter break (before he got injured again) he was arguably our best midfielder. I completely understand that says a lot about the state of our midfield, but he knows he is one injury or so away from being a starter again. Nowhere else is he going to have a shot at winning titles and collecting 6 million per year. We should blame this management for handing him that pay raise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)