Sami Khedira (57 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I thought Sarris opinion doesn't count.
Very strange
I'm thinking it counts for something, but only til a certain level. Like if the plusvalenza we'd be making from selling wouldn't be significant, or if he would request a cheap squad player for example. Big money moves i don't think the coach has much say here.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Between Khedira and Matuidi, Id choose Khedira. Ideally both should have left this summer but unfortunately aint gonna happen. Khedira, unlike Matuidi, at least resembles a football player. This summer our exit strategy has been woeful, the worst in years. Funny, because Ive read here how Paratici can sell. Even letting go some players for free would have been better for our overall wage bill.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
i could see Khedira being of use in a sarriball team with more possession. Here his strengths, his clever movement, decent technical game in short spaces and use of his size to shield the ball can shine as opposed to under Allegri where his lack of acceleration was so often exposed.
We had 55% possession, in Serie A, on average last season. How much possession do you want?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Between Khedira and Matuidi, Id choose Khedira. Ideally both should have left this summer but unfortunately aint gonna happen. Khedira, unlike Matuidi, at least resembles a football player. This summer our exit strategy has been woeful, the worst in years. Funny, because Ive read here how Paratici can sell. Even letting go some players for free would have been better for our overall wage bill.
I choose selling both. Just as useless as each other in different ways

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well Khedira will be 5th or 6th option for the midfield and he is really cheap for us if u count yearly cost . Even if some say he is earning 6m - that still makes him cheap, because there is no amortisation on transfer fee - like for Matuidi for example. And for a backup option I dont mind him staying at all.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't know if i believe the reports that he isnt for sale, but i was surprised that he Started against Madrid, especially since he was coming back from injury, maybe Sarri liked what he saw in the limited training time with him. We know that Sarri is methodical in tactics and there are clear patterns that he wants players to do, so maybe Sami's intelligence allows him to adjust to that style quicker, i don't really know.

Also didn't realise him and Matuidi were only a few days apart in age, thought Sami was a few years older, i rate Matuidi more as a player if you put him in alot of other squads, but with Sarri Sami probably fits better, both should go though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)