Sami Khedira (55 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
sarri said the other day that we need to sell 6 players or else it's gonna be embarrassing to leave out some expensive and high level players off the cl list.

if khedira is impressing, who's leaving then? pjanic? rabiot? ronaldo? i have NOTHING against sami, never hated on him, but if i had to sell six players from the current squad, he'd surely be on the market.

sarri also said that his opinion doesn't count when it comes to mercato decisions. how come that one day later it suddenly does? :numnum:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Sarri gave a positive opinion about the prospect of Khedira staying at Juventus as he considers him a functional player to his tactical project. Juve, therefore, concretely evaluating going ahead with the German midfielder. [Romeo Agresti]
This is worse than selling Dybala to Merda. I just dont know how this snail of a player with glass legs keep playing for a club like Juve. Some people are just fucking lucky. Talent ...hard work...fuck that just be fucking lucky like this snail.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
sarri said the other day that we need to sell 6 players or else it's gonna be embarrassing to leave out some expensive and high level players off the cl list.

if khedira is impressing, who's leaving then? pjanic? rabiot? ronaldo? i have NOTHING against sami, never hated on him, but if i had to sell six players from the current squad, he'd surely be on the market.

sarri also said that his opinion doesn't count when it comes to mercato decisions. how come that one day later it suddenly does? :numnum:
We should have thought about it when we gave him an extension with higher wages no club is offering him such wages that is why he rejected all offers

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey
Can-Bentancur-Khedira

out: Matuidi

Then Matuidi says, "lol no I'm staying" and we sell Ronaldo for plus valenza :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Btw, i still havent read anywhere except on tuz about him getting a payrise, just an extention until 2021 but nothing about money. Whats the source for that? Or should i better ask @italiacalcio10 if he can figure it out from our financial reports

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey
Can-Bentancur-Khedira

out: Matuidi

Then Matuidi says, "lol no I'm staying" and we sell Ronaldo for plus valenza :tuttosport:
Matuidi backup LB :tuttosport:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

I actually think the names are already picked, it's just a matter of convincing those players to leave.

Pellegrini - loan to Cagliari to gain more experience.
Rugani - off to Roma, hopefully. Loan + obligation to buy most probably.
Perin - Monaco interested.
Matuidi - again, Monaco
Mandzukic - Hopefully we find someone interested before the end of the mercato, as he doesn't fit at all.
Pjaca - U23 and then loan + option in Januray?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well considering we have Pjanic, Rabiot, Ramsey, Bentancur and Can then Khedira od Matuidi would be the 5th od 6th choice so i dont really care which one of them leaves.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i could see Khedira being of use in a sarriball team with more possession. Here his strengths, his clever movement, decent technical game in short spaces and use of his size to shield the ball can shine as opposed to under Allegri where his lack of acceleration was so often exposed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)