Sami Khedira (14 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh no, I I know that.

It's just that both are aging CMs on high wages who are physically busted.
We didn't resign Khedira for his footballing ability it was an accounting decision to make the books look better. I don't know anything about accounting but somebody here explained why it made sense to resign Khedira's contract despite his utter uselessness as a player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
cause we didn't need an additional aging CM on high wages who is physically busted?
Marchisio was only on 3.5 M wage yet this useless injury prone guy got a payrise after Marchisio left. How much his wages before he got payrise? 4 M!! Now he gets 6, so he almost make twice of Marchisio wage after Marchisio left. Good job by the management for kicking Juve legend only to give useless player a payrise

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Marchisio was only on 3.5 M wage yet this useless injury prone guy got a payrise after Marchisio left. How much his wages before he got payrise? 4 M!! Now he gets 6, so he almost make twice of Marchisio wage after Marchisio left. Good job by the management for kicking Juve legend only to give useless player a payrise
look one post above you

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
That's just doesn't make any sense. If they only want to make the books look better why not Khedira who leaves the club? Marchisio was on lower wage.
But the management also gave him payrise which make the decision even more baffling

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's just doesn't make any sense. If they only want to make the books look better why not Khedira who leaves the club? Marchisio was on lower wage.
But the management also gave him payrise which make the decision even more baffling
As i said i dont know but there was a good reason given and i am much more inclined to believe that then he got a renewal cause of his ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)