Sami Khedira (49 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, it never helped and never will.

I criticise him all the time because he has spells of games where he does sweet fuck all and seems to get bypassed, but there are times where his intelligence and nous are very important. I remain to be convinced whether that is in a game like Madrid (x2) but in more open games when Juve have attacking possession he's a threat with his positioning and timing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I criticise him all the time because he has spells of games where he does sweet fuck all and seems to get bypassed, but there are times where his intelligence and nous are very important. I remain to be convinced whether that is in a game like Madrid (x2) but in more open games when Juve have attacking possession he's a threat with his positioning and timing.
:agree:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He's been horrible this season and he could score 5 more goals in the league I dont care he has been just terrible for most of the season.
:agree:

Goals and assists are fantastic but the fact is that he is a midfielder and he rarely controls the game from there, we cant afford to have him ghost in and out

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

It shouldn't happen and is disgusting, just like leaving the game early. But imo it did motivate the shit out of Khedira, although the intent from the "fans" probably was to get Allegri to sub Sami :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The thing with Khedira is that he ghosts way too much. When in possesion in the middle of the camp he does very little. Sometimes you can almost get the feel that he wants nothing to do with the build up. He passes the ball right back to the guy who passed to him, then go into the middle of enemy players to prevent being available in the build up.

His comfort zone seems to be in the 3/4 of the field making runs and waiting for a pass to try a shot or header, or to do a quick assist. Thats it.

What i want is a player who can do what he does in the 3/4 of the field and maybe a little more... but also help in the build up and be a physical presence to support the other 2 midfielders or the other midfielder in a line of 2. Something in the lines of a Juve Pogba (6 Pogba, not 10 Pogba)

Bethancourt seems to have glimpses to be this player.. but still is a raw work in progress. I would like to see more of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)