Sami Khedira (51 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy only has 0.6 tackles and 1.1 interceptions per CL game.

His tackling is definitely weak sauce.
He rarely tries to tackle. It's a wee bit strange to see but somehow very effective on the pitch. He's a strong physical player, but has never really made tackling a part of his game, even when playing as more of a DM. His positioning and intelligence are on point and he seems good at funnelling opposing players into spaces where our defenders/other mids can take away the ball, but he doesn't do it himself often.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He rarely tries to tackle. It's a wee bit strange to see but somehow very effective on the pitch. He's a strong physical player, but has never really made tackling a part of his game, even when playing as more of a DM. His positioning and intelligence are on point and he seems good at funnelling opposing players into spaces where our defenders/other mids can take away the ball, but he doesn't do it himself often.
Spot on, amigo :tup:

Hes got too much class to do the dirty work.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

there are other ways to be effective defensively and let your physical presence be felt, other than slide tackling all over the pitch like a drunk americano

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
To the members in this forum who demanded my ban for stating my opinion of this sorry excuse of a player- congrats.
As you would say, 'His positioning today was flawless and his runs into the box were crucial. So tactically smart. Oh and that deflection on casemiro's shot was so courageous. Yes tell that to Pjanic who had to play alone in the midfield vs probably the best midfield in the world.
Can't wait to see this guy leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hahaha Khedira is so overmatched against a legit midfield. He's big, but doesn't play physical. He's slow. Average passer. Shit finisher. He's alright in serie A so I don't mind him staying, but we have to find someone else to start.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Get the fuck out of my club you fucking faggot ass douchecunt that never shows up when it matters
:tup:

He was very good this season but he has his limitations. If we want to win games like these, we need players not only to be good tactically but also technically. Marchisio is a different class compared to him technically and if not for his size , he would've been picked ahead of Khedira all day long. Khedira is a donkey in possession in comparison to Marchisio. Unless he has superstar midfielders surrounding him, Khedira will always end up being exposed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)