Sami Khedira (38 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man. This guy is so fucking annoying. Slow and sluggish, doesn't track back (I see him barely jogging out there), and it's not like he's a threat in the opposition box like he used to be. He doesn't contribute offensively, and is a liability defensively. He should be 5th in the pecking order, behind everyone except Sturaro.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I was a huge supporter of his but with Matuidi here now I see no reason why he should be first choice. Honestly Matuidi should be first and Bentancur should be given time when ahead because I like what he has shown in the times he has been in

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's done!! Finished. We better add another midfielder. I'd rather kee Sturaro than this has been but I know some team will be dumb enough to give us something decent for sturaro.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Bigger problem for him is complete lacl of agility. There was a moment in the game when Genoa player made circles with the ball and he managed do the whole circle before Khedira even reacted. I wont say immovableloser as the tag suggest, but he really is immovable.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You guys are being too harsh him. Most of the players looked off yesterday.

People saying he's finished, he's 30 not 36 ffs. Cut him some slack.
Just thinking about what is best for Juve. He's Fuckked. Like gang bang fuckked and can't walk for days afterwards fuckked. That's him on the pitch. Waddling around.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Just thinking about what is best for Juve. He's Fuckked. Like gang bang fuckked and can't walk for days afterwards fuckked. That's him on the pitch. Waddling around.
If he was at that point, he wouldn't be at Juve let alone starting games for us. I trust Allegri to at least notice that much. :D

It's the beginning of the season. We had a shitty, rushed marketing focused preseason. It's only normal that some players are still not at 100%.

Give the team a few rounds to get back into speed.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If he was at that point, he wouldn't be at Juve let alone starting games for us. I trust Allegri to at least notice that much. :D

It's the beginning of the season. We had a $#@!ty, rushed marketing focused preseason. It's only normal that some players are still not at 100%.

Give the team a few rounds to get back into speed.

With a mullered Marchisio. We had no choice but to start Khedira. The newer players are slowly getting integrated in. Give it a few more weeks and his ass will be perma benched.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hopefully he's still going to reach top form. Chiellini said the US tour was very exhausting and they traveled more than trained.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)