Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The real question here should be, why the fuck do we wanna play with 4 CMs in a 4-3-1-2 instead of playing with an actual CAM?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nope.
We'll probably play Vidal at AM for select games in CL mostly against big teams.But with Pirlo gone,i still wont be too certain about it.
Im expecting us to sign an AM this summer anyway.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We're only playing 4 CM's now only to compensate for Pirlo's slow pace and defensive weakness in general.
But with him out of the picture,I highly doubt we'd play with such a defensive lineup next yr.Vidal at Am is not ideal to me.Like i said,it will only be in select CL games like against Real or Barca for example,if anything.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd give Pereyra a year to see if he can lock down the CAM spot. Seems stupid not trying it considering he's progressing a fair bit and everybody who talks about him praises him.

- - - Updated - - -

We're only playing 4 CM's now only to compensate for Pirlo's slow pace and defensive weakness in general.
But with him out of the picture,I highly doubt we'd play with such a defensive lineup next yr.Vidal at Am is not ideal to me.Like i said,it will only be in select CL games like against Real or Barca for example,if anything.
Yeah Vidal at AM when we need to stop the opposition playing first and foremost is fine. He's technically decent when in form and will naturally be all over the pitch regardless of where he is deployed.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pereyra is an excellent squad rotational player to have.For me,he just lacks that extra bit of quality to become a permanent starter.
And this Juve team right now has pretty high standards.
Doesnt seem like we'll spend a lot of money on fullbacks especially with Darmian out of the picture.Will stick to my prediction that we're going to sign an AM in this mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)