Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
no way we are getting khedira unless he first team guranatee

there are other top clubs who can give him same or slightly more money and guarantee a starter spot.

so either he is coming because vidal is leaving

or he is going to choose another club

use your heads

Because we can't play Khedira and Vidal in the same line up :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Were u aganist his transfer? Too lazy to look back
Not really, I just prefer Allan more.

But in :beppe: we trust.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because we can't play Khedira and Vidal in the same line up :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, I just prefer Allan more.

But in :beppe: we trust.
vidal-marchisio-pogba

dybala-morata-tevez

pls dear genius tell me who are u going to bench for lord khedira? or are u one of those idiots that think dybala is going to be benched after spending 40 million on him?

and answer this: you are khedira, there top clubs in the world after u from top 3 leagues that guarantee u first team status. why would u come to juve unless guaranteed the same thing?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
vidal-marchisio-pogba

dybala-morata-tevez

pls dear genius tell me who are u going to bench for lord khedira? or are u one of those idiots that think dybala is going to be benched after spending 40 million on him?

and answer this: you are khedira, there top clubs in the world after u from top 3 leagues that guarantee u first team status. why would u come to juve unless guaranteed the same thing?
First of all what top clubs are after Khedira?

And yeah I very much doubt we will play Dybala and Tevez on the wings, or together at the same in any formation for that matter.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they are not playing wings

also khedira will join arsenal to play with his buddy ozil. he can also walk into manu , man city, wolfsburg, bayern, liverpool, mids

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
vidal-marchisio-pogba

dybala-morata-tevez

Its that our lineup every match? Pereyra has played over 50 matches this season. Despite pogba-pirlo-Marchisio --Vidal. Rotation,injuries, suspension. Khedira doesent need to start every match, if he come he and Vidal,Marchisio, pogba, will get alot of playing time.

Why did we buy dybala? Who can he bench Morata-Tevez. Lion logic? All of them will get alof time of time ofcourse, as will our midfielders.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
So $#@!ing annoying, the guy hasnt even played for us and prople already want him out. Quality signing, and amazing freebie.
He's fucking shit dude, just wait till he starts over Marchisio or Vidal and plays like the shite he is then youre gonna be bitching with everyone else. He is also a German, we shouldnt sign any germans, i was hoping that streak would continue.
He really isn't free when you look the amount were paying in wages, which should be illegal the amount were paying him

Jul 20, 2012
He's $#@!ing $#@! dude, just wait till he starts over Marchisio or Vidal and plays like the $#@!e he is then youre gonna be bitching with everyone else. He is also a German, we shouldnt sign any germans, i was hoping that streak would continue.
He really isn't free when you look the amount were paying in wages, which should be illegal the amount were paying him
He will not start over any of our midfielders, plus pirlo is leaving so we need the much needed coverage. Besides thst he is free, 4m a year is nothing especially when he is cost us nothing

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
they are not playing wings

also khedira will join arsenal to play with his buddy ozil. he can also walk into manu , man city, wolfsburg, bayern, liverpool, mids
I think that's the plan.

Marotta takes advantage of Man U, City, Arsenal, Liverpool's short sightedness and he will monopolize the good cm's that are free, then after they get an injury crisis in january, bidding war over Khedira starts at 25mil. genius :beppe:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
NEIN
NEIN
NEIN
NEIN
NEIN :bandwagon:

- - - Updated - - -

He's fucking shit dude, just wait till he starts over Marchisio or Vidal and plays like the shite he is then youre gonna be bitching with everyone else. He is also a German, we shouldnt sign any germans, i was hoping that streak would continue.
racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)