Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I must admit though I find it funny when people start moaning about money spent on wages and transfers, it's not like we are actually paying for it out of our pockets
yes, that's a common attitude with fans: we'd like that money to be spent more wisely. in marotta i trust btw, but still, as a matter of fact, i never rated khedira. but i was wrong about pirlo, so i should shut the fuck up already i guess.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I must admit though I find it funny when people start moaning about money spent on wages and transfers, it's not like we are actually paying for it out of our pockets
Why though? I mean I'd consider it narrow minded to think the way wages, transfer fees are spent does not affect the club you love and support significantly.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yeah but some make it out as if every purchase we make will be billed to the fans personally
But isn't that like if I said to you, why are you upset when Juve lose, I mean it isn't as if you lost personally.

IMO it's the same thing, you have a vested emotional stake in the club, for many people that also translates into a vested emotional stake in the financial well being of the club, hence how money is spent. Which obviously is very closely linked with the success/failure of the club.

I for one, understand it completely.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why though? I mean I'd consider it narrow minded to think the way wages, transfer fees are spent does not affect the club you love and support significantly.
But I'm sure the people in charge of the club know what they're doing when assigning the wages to these players - much more than a bunch of pimply, socially-awkward FM players sat at home wanking in their parents basement.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But I'm sure the people in charge of the club know what they're doing when assigning the wages to these players - much more than a bunch of pimply, socially-awkward FM players sat at home wanking in their parents basement.
But then by the same token, I'm sure any manager whose ever managed his club knows what he's doing more than any of the socially awkward fm players sat at home wanking in their parents basement, yet that still doesn't stop people from criticizing manager's selection, tactics, player recruitment etc(nor should it). Have you never criticized a coach's decisions? lets not have any football discussions at all then, if we're going to go by that logic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But isn't that like if I said to you, why are you upset when Juve lose, I mean it isn't as if you lost personally.

IMO it's the same thing, you have a vested emotional stake in the club, for many people that also translates into a vested emotional stake in the financial well being of the club, hence how money is spent. Which obviously is very closely linked with the success/failure of the club.

I for one, understand it completely.
that may have been the case under secco but at the same time fans complain how our board are a bunch of penny pinchers in the samme manner that they 'overspend' on a certain player

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
that may have been the case under secco but at the same time fans complain how our board are a bunch of penny pinchers in the samme manner that they 'overspend' on a certain player
The validity of the criticism is another issue, my point is whether or not fans are justified in scrutinizing their club's financial operations whatever they are, I see it no different to criticizing a coach on his decisions.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
the point is to stop repeating the very same mistakes over and over again.
Spending 80% of our budget on CMs and SSs, for the 8th consecutive year would be a mistake IMO.
We should know better by now...i would gladly be proven wrong as long as Juve benefits.
I dont want us though to see us again failing to buy the starters we need the most, again because we have spent all our cash on CMs and SSs...

Its like being late summer, give to your daughter the cash she needs for rent, food and expeditures to last until x-mas for her university studies in another city.
And on her way there, she spends 80% of her cash on sea sites and new bikinis and then she is forced to find a boyfriend to stay with and work as a waitress afterschool.
Despite you warning her, not to repeat this mistake again, as she already did this in the past 7 years.
Would you be more proud as a parent, if you were proven right to warn her, or would it better to see her listening for a change and render your warn useless?
I'd be more proud as parent if my wife doesn't conceive a sorry ass like yourself

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But then by the same token, I'm sure any manager whose ever managed his club knows what he's doing more than any of the socially awkward fm players sat at home wanking in their parents basement, yet that still doesn't stop people from criticizing manager's selection, tactics, player recruitment etc(nor should it). Have you never criticized a coach's decisions? lets not have any football discussions at all then, if we're going to go by that logic.
I get what you mean, but I think it's a completely different situation. With the manager we all see what he does. We see the game, we know the players. A manager is more experienced than us and hopefully knows more about football, but he can be wrong and we can be right. In any case we at least know what he does and we can criticise him for it.

Of transfers and financial politics however we know very little. Juventus has dozens of players spread all over Europe playing for clubs we haven't even heard of. How exactly we got Tevez or how exactly we will get Dybala we will never know. We also have very little information of players' wages or possible other expenses that have to be paid. Given that we know almost nothing, I think it's fair to say that in this situation we can only trust the club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like how we continue to reinforce our midfield. We easily have the strongest midfield in Italy and top 5 in Europe. Games are won by the midfield battles IMO so it makes sense to stick to this philosophy.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #918
    Sky is saying otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

I said they both help in their own battles ok yo? Dont ever forget our world class defense
    he's got a press conference and meeting fans in Stuttgart today. Or he leaves after or in the morning.

Flight on Thursday, 28.05.2015 from Stuttgart to Turin
    17:00
    Stuttgart - Echterdingen (STR)

Lufthansa
    Duration: 00h 45min Lufthansa
    LH2149
    17:45
    Munich - Franz Josef Strauss (MUC)

Business (J)
    Layover: 00h 40min

18:25

Lufthansa
    Duration: 01h 10min Other Airline
    LH1900
    19:35
    Turin (TRN)

Business (J)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    he's got a press conference and meeting fans in Stuttgart today. Or he leaves after or in the morning.

Flight on Thursday, 28.05.2015 from Stuttgart to Turin
    17:00
    Stuttgart - Echterdingen (STR)

Lufthansa
    Duration: 00h 45min Lufthansa
    LH2149
    17:45

Business (J)
    Layover: 00h 40min

18:25

Lufthansa
    Duration: 01h 10min Other Airline
    LH1900
    19:35
    Turin (TRN)

Business (J)
    I hope his turd fans at least buy 5 Juventus jerseys each

Khedira #
    6 :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)