Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Khedira: Juve medical in 48 hours
By Football Italia staff

Sami Khedira is expected to undergo a Juventus medical within the next 48 hours and sign a four-year contract.

The midfielder is a free agent after deciding not to renew his current deal with Real Madrid.

According to numerous sources, Khedira’s agent has already agreed terms with the Bianconeri for a four-year contract worth €4m per season plus bonuses.

Calciomercato.com insist the 28-year-old will fly in to complete a medical within the next 48 hours, so by Thursday at the latest.

It is the second major signing for Juventus, who already secured Paulo Dybala from Palermo.

The 21-year-old forward will cost around €40m between cash, bonuses and player exchanges.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
He looks so average even in his "best skills" youtube video
Бива го. Малко ми мяза на Такинарди и Тудор, но с една идея по-добра техника. Може би имаме нужда от такъв играч. Честно казано имам доверие на Марота и ко.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Бива го. Малко ми мяза на Такинарди и Тудор, но с една идея по-добра техника. Може би имаме нужда от такъв играч. Честно казано имам доверие на Марота и ко.
Па и немаме таков играч ние во тимот искрено освен Стураро.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Don't like this signing at all...
People are saying "oh he's a WC and CL winner" so what? Khedira had no major role in either triumphs...
So what? We are signing a very good squad rotational player, why are you over reacting? We are back amongst the best teams and the best teams all have 4m/per year players on their bench. Who gives a fuck if we sign or dont sign Khedira, he is a depth signing

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Great squad player in what looks like a great move (unless he demands a high signing fee). I remember he was great in Stuttgart, but I haven't seen alot of his Real games. I wouldn't be too worried by the fact that he struggled at Real, because hey, it's Real, so that doesn't necessarily mean alot.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Khedira played a very offencive role in the German NT and he played really good.... He actually had a lot of freesom in his movement and he managed quite nicely always. Good signing, will bring experience to the team, and will be much needed in depth since we will be attacking three fronts again next season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Still haven't made my mind up about this transfer. It's confusing. He's not better than what we have, obviously, but too expensive to be on the bench. I got used to Pereyra-like players with Pereyra-like wages on the bench. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)