Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Big Lol at the comments of benchplayer, or WHO can he bench? Pereyra played over 50 matches this season, despite us having pirlo,cm8,Vidal, pogba. With Pirlo propably gone, all of khedira,Vidal,cm8, pogba,khedira, sturaro Will get their time.
Rotation,injuries,suspensions. A squad isent just eleven players you know
do they get 4 million a year combined? or is it 4 for everyone?
4 million for both would be awsome...

beppe :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Not true. I can hardly see right now, my finger hurts and I'm dead tired. lol
you need this:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think allegri was forced to play the 352 more than he would've liked when Pirlo/pogba were out. Adding another mid insures that won't be as likely next season. I know that means barzagli will sit/rotate, but juve is a better team overall when it's playing with a 4 man backline.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Been browsing some forums. Everybody seems to connect Khedira's signing to Pogba's and/or Vidal's sale :sergio: Yea, Juventus would totally be replacing one of those players with fucking Khedira. Like we are goddamn Arsenal or Schalke

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Been browsing some forums. Everybody seems to connect Khedira's signing to Pogba's and/or Vidal's sale :sergio: Yea, Juventus would totally be replacing one of those players with fucking Khedira. Like we are goddamn Arsenal or Schalke
We are not selling Vidal or Pogba but pls don't be disrespectful to Sami.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Been browsing some forums. Everybody seems to connect Khedira's signing to Pogba's and/or Vidal's sale :sergio: Yea, Juventus would totally be replacing one of those players with $#@!ing Khedira. Like we are goddamn Arsenal or Schalke
It's so funny though. Those people are so delusional/retarded.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He's no Juve player, and that he is your comrade is... well it's irrelevant. Hope he doesn't join us though.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Against this transfer but Beppe has proved me wrong so many times that I'll just wait and see how Khedira will become a key player with us.

Hope he doesn't take too much playing time away from Sturaro though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The price is right (save for the salary), and he can add something. We'd have been flat out screwed last month if Marchisio was out with a torn ligament.

If Khedira can manage to remain healthy, I'm willing to give Beppe and Allegri the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)