Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Rotation, yes. Not a starting spot though. I thought that after so long being a bench player he'd look for a place where he could start week in, week out?
He could get a starting spot if he hits form better than someone else.Even Vidal (our best player) was terrible this season and has recovered very recently. If it could happen to Vidal it can happen to anyone in the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Back to Topic :

Any reports on the salary numbers being mentioned ?
from tuttosport today

http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...24-1097395/khedira_e_la_juve_gi_tutto_pronto/

google translate

MAROTTA ON GERMAN - Of Khedira also spoke Giuseppe Marotta. Since this is a hot phase of the operation, the ad was entrusted to the operating policy statements: "Khedira? Being back now to a time - explained Marotta to SkySport - it is clear that with our prestige we can attract the attention of many players and clearly those released. Khedira is a big name and we learned that not renew with Real Madrid. And 'our duty to test the market and assess what opportunities present themselves to try to improve this group. " The meeting between Juve and the agent of Khedira will serve to find the square on the contract of 28-year old German. In Madrid earns 4.5 million with net premiums and Turin could earn 4.5 / 5 million for four years. Allegri has already given its approval to the joker world champion, used both in front of the defense both midfielder. But with Pirlo in the balance (the director said he could say goodbye in case of triumph in the Champions League) and the pair Pogba-Vidal constantly courted by half of Europe (yesterday at the Stadium was Raiola), Juve continues to monitor well Witsel (Zenit ) and Nainggolan, the protagonist of the thorny ownership between Roma and Cagliari.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not how it works. That's where the 30% is for. It means there IS a chance the non-favourite works. Difficult isn't it?

If it's 50-50 there are no favourites, whatever sentence you use next.
thats what i keep telling you, thats on paper (though even on paper 70-30 is too much). on the pitch its something different

and enough of this bs

- - - Updated - - -

cause people kept telling me the old one sucks. :haddadjunior:
tbh, i already forgot how you old one looked :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
from tuttosport today

http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...24-1097395/khedira_e_la_juve_gi_tutto_pronto/

google translate

MAROTTA ON GERMAN - Of Khedira also spoke Giuseppe Marotta. Since this is a hot phase of the operation, the ad was entrusted to the operating policy statements: "Khedira? Being back now to a time - explained Marotta to SkySport - it is clear that with our prestige we can attract the attention of many players and clearly those released. Khedira is a big name and we learned that not renew with Real Madrid. And 'our duty to test the market and assess what opportunities present themselves to try to improve this group. " The meeting between Juve and the agent of Khedira will serve to find the square on the contract of 28-year old German. In Madrid earns 4.5 million with net premiums and Turin could earn 4.5 / 5 million for four years. Allegri has already given its approval to the joker world champion, used both in front of the defense both midfielder. But with Pirlo in the balance (the director said he could say goodbye in case of triumph in the Champions League) and the pair Pogba-Vidal constantly courted by half of Europe (yesterday at the Stadium was Raiola), Juve continues to monitor well Witsel (Zenit ) and Nainggolan, the protagonist of the thorny ownership between Roma and Cagliari.
no thank you.

Mar 3, 2014
Khedira may take a pay cut to play for us, just because its strongly rumoured that Khedira's girlfriend wanted to live in Italy over the UK. The EPL can get as much cash as it wants but the UK will always be an uglier country than Italy. That is what you can a sustainable competitive advantage.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I doubt we're going to pay him 5m.

Something like 3.5m salary with achievable bonuses i reckon.
I don't think we can get him that kind of crazy offer. he is a player who has experience in international tournaments and advancing to finals .

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Is he really rumored to go to Juve?

I mean, Tönnies has already stated that he really wants him at Schalke and they're also paying crazy salaries(currently #2 in Germany).
I could easily see them paying him at least €6 M a year to come and join Schalke.

Other then that he's a box-to-box mid(Juve already has Vidal, Marchisio and even Pogba, if he stays, for that), with some technical difficulties.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
icemaη;4949874 said:
Except Llorente was brought in as a starter.
But why do people think he'll be 'riding the bench' most of the time ? Probably wont be a regular starter but he'll still start a lot of games alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)