Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Clear favourites, yet 50-50 chances. Logic.
If you're referring to me i used 'if's' and 'could's' in my post.Underdog has beaten the favorite in the final quite a few times so we cant ignore this possibility.When both teams step on to the pitch it will be 50-50 and then we see how the game goes.

Jan 5, 2007
Yes,i feel we're arguing over a very trivial issue i.e over percentages which means nothing in the grand scheme of things anyway.
true, am already stressed over that game and mostly everyone, such kind of argument will not help.

i have faith in everyone in juve and juve fanz, just lets play a game with no regrets and superb performance.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If it's 50-50, then there is no favourite. Simple math, first grade education. No matter how many ifs you insert.
easy there Euclid, Real were favorites on paper too. but as soon as the match started, that didnt matter anymore. the better team on the pitch is the one that won, not the one tahts better on paper

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
easy there Euclid, Real were favorites on paper too. but as soon as the match started, that didnt matter anymore. the better team on the pitch is the one that won, not the one tahts better on paper
That's not how it works. That's where the 30% is for. It means there IS a chance the non-favourite works. Difficult isn't it?

If it's 50-50 there are no favourites, whatever sentence you use next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)