Sami Khedira - Mid- Real Madrid(freebie) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes, of course he does. He'd be very dumb to minimise their chances if it wasn't so bloody obvious.
did you ever hear someone from this club go out and say "we are clear favorites, we have 70-30 chances to win, we are gonna wreck them"? you wont hear stuff like that even against Dortmund or Monaco. if you think for a second, and stop underrating this team so much, you will see that both teams have equal chances of winning this.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
did you ever hear someone from this club go out and say "we are clear favorites, we have 70-30 chances to win, we are gonna wreck them"? you wont hear stuff like that even against Dortmund or Monaco. if you think for a second, and stop underrating this team so much, you will see that both teams have equal chances of winning this.
Ever heard of 50-50 chances as usual? Buffon apparently didn't.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
its a CL final, not some random Serie A games. we arent here thanks to luck
In a random Serie A game we have about 99% of winning, because we're far superior. If you're denying Barcelona has a superior team, you need a reality check, pal. Which doesn't mean we can't win it. Feel free to disagree.

Aug 26, 2014
I'll say more. We did have a lot of luck to get here. 3 favourable draws... A non-given penalty for Monaco and a shoesize less for Sturaro and we were out.
Yes and if my grandma had a dick i would have called her grandpa. The chances in the final are 50-50. They have superior attack i give them that nothing more.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yes and if my grandma had a $#@! i would have called her grandpa. The chances in the final are 50-50. They have superior attack i give them that nothing more.
The chances in a coinflip are 50/50. Just because there are two teams playing a final it doesn't mean the chances are 50/50. We'll need a miracle.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes and if my grandma had a $#@! i would have called her grandpa. The chances in the final are 50-50. They have superior attack i give them that nothing more.
:lol:

and yes, they have a better attack.

but we dont care about who is better on paper. we are Juve, we give our answers on the pitch

Aug 26, 2014
The chances in a coinflip are 50/50. Just because there are two teams playing a final it doesn't mean the chances are 50/50. We'll need a miracle.
Flip that coin a few times and the odds change. Even if they were 90-10 doesn't mean we cant win sometimes 10 is bigger than 90. Even Bayern lost to Porto in one game. One game being the crucial part some1 could make a wrong decision make a wrong call, wrong formation it can go either way so i say its 50-50.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'll say more. We did have a lot of luck to get here. 3 favourable draws... A non-given penalty for Monaco and a shoesize less for Sturaro and we were out.
so you think if Monaco scored a penalty that there is no way we would have a more attacking approach and have scored ourselves eventually. if james scored, there is no way we would still be able to score one more, or to win the 2nd game and progress.

well, how about this. if Lewandowski socred that 100% chance at 0-0 in that shithole, and if Bayern didnt miss 50 chances in the return leg, there is no way those bitches would have progressed to the final either. how about that, Barcelona had a lot of luck to be here

you simply have no clue what youre talking about.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The reasoning logic. Just because something CAN happen doesn't make it 50-50. Or else I'd have a 50 percent chance of winning the lottery tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

so you think if Monaco scored a penalty that there is no way we would have a more attacking approach and have scored ourselves eventually. if james scored, there is no way we would still be able to score one more, or to win the 2nd game and progress.

well, how about this. if Lewandowski socred that 100% chance at 0-0 in that $#@!hole, and if Bayern didnt miss 50 chances in the return leg, there is no way those bitches would have progressed to the final either. how about that, Barcelona had a lot of luck to be here

you simply have no clue what youre talking about.
You're really delusional, zizinho. Barca barely touched thz gas paddle in the second leg against Bayern. And yes, we could've still been here. Yet, there's no denying we had some luck to get here.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The reasoning logic. Just because something CAN happen doesn't make it 50-50. Or else I'd have a 50 percent chance of winning the lottery tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

You're really delusional, zizinho. Barca barely touched thz gas paddle in the second leg against Bayern. And yes, we could've still been here. Yet, there's no denying we had some luck to get here.
so did they

but if you seriously believe we are inferior to them, then youre deluded. i bet you were one of those who believed we need a miracle to beat Real, or that Dortmund was better than us back then

- - - Updated - - -

just because they have 2 better strikers?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Buffon > that German

Licht = Alves (already past it)
Evra = Alba (defensive wise Evra is even ahead of Alba)
Bonucci > Pique (never been a great defender)
Chiello = Mascherano

Pogba > Busquets (overhyped douche)
Vidal > Racitic
Machisio < Iniesta

Pirlo < Suarez (yeah, i know)
Carlitos < Messi
Morata < Neymar

4:4

thats what i’d say as a neutral ;)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Flip that coin a few times and the odds change. Even if they were 90-10 doesn't mean we cant win sometimes 10 is bigger than 90. Even Bayern lost to Porto in one game. One game being the crucial part some1 could make a wrong decision make a wrong call, wrong formation it can go either way so i say its 50-50.
hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)