Salvia (1 Viewer)

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    If you don't know what it is, it's a legal substance that you smoke.

There are many names for it, but what is most commonly called Salvia extract , or by its proper name salvia divinorum, is a legal phsycoactive sage that has been used in shamanic cultures for centuries. The potency of diviner's sage can vary geatly, depending on the type of Crushed salvia divinorum leaves, and how you are ingesting them. Infused Salvia extract has been smoked or eaten, as well as plain leaves of the salvia divinorum plant

I guess it affects people differently.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    If Im thinking it is what it is, I didnt know you could smoke that!

Here people use it for acne and it supposedly makes your hair grow faster

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Like only 10 minutes because we shared a gram among 4 ppl.

I never tried it before and none of us usually smokes that stuff but it just came up and we got some over the counter in a smoke shop.

My friend took the first hit out of a bong, he took a long hit cause he wasn't expecting it to be like that.

He was tripping out like hell, spinning, talking a different language, mumbling, crazy stuff.

Then my other friend hit it, didnt affect him right away but it did a few seconds after.

Then I hit it. I swear, I was in a different world with the world just peeling off. I was in a dimension in between worlds or something. It seemed like hours. I was like wow, how is this stuff legal.

I wasn't expecting it to be like this. Its totally different from shrooms and acid. Its wierd.

It was a good experience and if I were to try it again, I would. But I would be expecting it and I would make sure I am in a padded room with sober people to keep an eye out.

This stuff is crazy. And its legal. Wow.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Yes.. ive tried Salvia sometime at the end of last year.

It was crazy shite- we shared a gram of 5x strength between us. Anyway, I didnt whack out as hard as my friends- for me it sort of felt that the world had gone very ' metal '- it sort of felt I was back in 1950 industrial Russia for lack of better words. Though it weared off after half an hour to an hour.

Mar 6, 2005
    lol, if he wants to be a dealer then he has to be crazy.. considering his location, he'd be beheaded if he was ever caught.. (Not really.. I'm not too familiar with Kuwaiti laws.. :p)

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

It was crazy shite- we shared a gram of 5x strength between us. Anyway, I didnt whack out as hard as my friends- for me it sort of felt that the world had gone very ' metal '- it sort of felt I was back in 1950 industrial Russia for lack of better words. Though it weared off after half an hour to an hour.
    Dude, dude, you felt like you were back in the father's motherland?

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Smoking salvia?????

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing, but in Italy salvia is a condiment you add to your food, notably pasta. Spaghetti alla salvia for instance are quite yummy.

It comes in the form of long thin dark green leaves. Is this what you've been smoking?

PS : give up on the acids. That's nasty shit.
    Yes it is made from long think dark green leaves I believe.

I don't do acid, and I only tried Salvia once so I'm not a druggie :D

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14

The one we had was 20X and it affects people differently. My other friends were scared that they were permanently f-ed up while I was laughing hysterically.

++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    myth anybody ? j/k

is it like weed ? stronger ?

where did u buy from ? which country ?
    You can smoke it out of a bong like weed but it has a much quicker and heavier affect than weed.

Where do I buy it? OVER THE COUNTER in a smoke shop. It's legal.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

The one we had was 20X and it affects people differently. My other friends were scared that they were permanently f-ed up while I was laughing hysterically.

You can smoke it out of a bong like weed but it has a much quicker and heavier affect than weed.

Where do I buy it? OVER THE COUNTER in a smoke shop. It's legal.
    Yes, It is legal. I managed to get it off the internet.

Though if I recall correctly its been made illegal here now in Germany.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

Yes, It is legal. I managed to get it off the internet.

Though if I recall correctly its been made illegal here now in Germany.
    Its perfectly legal in the uk... You can buy it up to x80 in many highstreet shops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)