Salute Alex the great !! (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

You can say I made this thread as a result of frustration due to the slack that Ale was constantly receving.

I don't mind calcio fans (in general) talking sh!t about him, but it hurts the most when Juve fans attack and betray him. I won't name names, everyone knows exactly what they said.

But as a forum member I wouldn't disrespect the opinions of my friends in here, especially that they are Juve fans. I can only disagree with them but I got tired of that and was sure that Ale would defend himself alone and do the talking on the pitch.

A typical response from a Juve fan: A hatrick? Well it was 2 penalties and a goal. I'd prefer 3 open goals. You never get satisfied no matter what Alex does. If he scored 10 why didn't he score the 11th?

Alex earned one of the penalties and succefully scored, what if he missed that penlaty and Siena's goal in the end wasn't wrongfully cancelled. The final result would be 3-3. With Two lost points we would be 5 points (not 3) adrift of Roma. Did Alex save our season, certainly NOT!!
Word mate!!

And congrats Ale...keep up the good work. You know you have to do twice as much as others to gain the same level of recognition. It's a cruel world but I'll stand by you.

Kampang

Dec 16, 2003
Scoring goals from penalty "isn't real goal" but when he was not score from penalty is a disaster! Wow! It's really "FAIR" oppinion from juve fan! Poor Poor Poor Poor!!!!

Aug 1, 2003
well, despite the fact that 2 goals from his hattrick are from penalty kicks, I still think the credit is equal. do not forget alex has worked hard for the past few games and I personally believe he deserved a hattrick, he played a real good match against siena too.

Congratulations Il Captiano :kiss: :star:
oh, and paddy agnew said that if you want to know which players are real good and skillful ones, you should take del piero and nedved for an example, because in the bad weather and pitch condition against siena, they still could play like normal football, and hell, that del piero dribbling skill during a weather like that and a slippery pitch.. :extatic:

VIVI

Jan 26, 2003
Hattrick is a hattrict no matter how the goals are being scored..... goals from from penalty kicks are still GOALS.................
alot of the impt matches were also decided by the penalties....
anyway BRAVO DELPIERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
sure, technically a hat-trick is just 3 goals... nonetheless it'd be a much better feeling if they were all 'proper' goals

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    dpforever a performance is more important than the number of goals scored especially if they were penalties. As I said before, I salute him for finally having a very good performance, however let's not be carried away by saluting him for scoring penalties ;) That was just the cherry.
    To some people goals are all that matter (especially those in here who critisize players without even watching the matches). I've seen Alex improving all along but still some people wanted him out.

Anyway, scoring a hatrick (be it penalties, freekicks, own goals they are still 3 goals) is not something very common to today's strikers and the achiever and his fans have the right to be joyful for that achievement itself, no? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)