Salas on fire with riverplate (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I always liked Salas, and I'm not angry at him despiting him giving the club a bit of a headache over the years. He's a talented player who just got unlucky with injuries etc. and never quite settled into our team.

That said, I hope we can finally get rid of the guy, but best wishes to him in the future.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I always liked Salas, and I'm not angry at him despiting him giving the club a bit of a headache over the years. He's a talented player who just got unlucky with injuries etc. and never quite settled into our team.

That said, I hope we can finally get rid of the guy, but best wishes to him in the future.
    agreed :D

alex7034y

May 31, 2005

agree too. and i hope we can get some money for selling him.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    juve should sell him in this season before he is injured again

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I agree, I remember how excited I was when we bought him, he was a great player at the time, just very unlucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)