Salas on fire with riverplate (1 Viewer)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    bring him back as a backup striker , we need more squad since we have a concentrate both on schudetto and cl

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    I've always been a big fan of Salas, but his fitness level has dropped the last four years. He isn't even near the player he was in 1998. Zalayeta has been doing very well this year and I'd rather keep him then getting Salas back.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Salas could work he was one of the best strikers when he was at Lazio! I believe he could be that player again but as well he could be a failure again! I say try him!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

Salas indeed was one of the best during his Lazio days, but he's a totally different player now and wont be back to the way he was after his injury. Juve should sell him for once and all. Enough with the loaning crap, and free up a non-EU spot for others to join in.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Guys, Fvck Salas, I HATE him he is nothing but B URDEN for OUR TEAM!!!!

We wanted to get rid of him and his HIGH A$$ wages for years!! but he didnt want to sign for any other team, inFACT!! He was happy not to play!!! EASY MONEY!!!

DONT BRING HIM BACK!!
    Luckily I thinkJuve are fed up with him anyways, so first chance of ridding ourselves of his ownership, DO IT!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Salas back?? why becouse he play ONE good game ???

I mean, the guy has been a failure in River, he now plays one good game and suddenly Salas is back?? common :groan: the guy its a walking injury

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    bring him back as a backup striker , we need more squad since we have a concentrate both on schudetto and cl
    Frankly speaking, I prefer Zalayeta to him any day of the week.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    Did we get any money from his loan contract? I dont know but i dont think so..
    Bring him back and cut his wage a half. Or sell him at any price.
    IMO this will be better for everybody.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)