Salary Cap (1 Viewer)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
The MLS has a salary cap so the clubs cannot go crazy and buy every single good player in the league. Why cant the european leagues do the same? I am thinking mainly about the spanish and english league. It is a joke to see Barca and Real go crazy with their millions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It doesn't really hurt the game if there are some crazy-spending clubs out there, it makes it more interesting. Life is not fair, nor is club football, and it will never be, even if you include Bolshevik rules.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The MLS has a salary cap so the clubs cannot go crazy and buy every single good player in the league. Why cant the european leagues do the same? I am thinking mainly about the spanish and english league. It is a joke to see Barca and Real go crazy with their millions.
-Rep.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well it's a odd salary cap. Which allows the MLS to sell your players from your club without your say so. Also there is the whole designated player thing which allows MLS teams to buy player above the salary cap and not have them count against it. That way teams like LA and NY get the best players.

Apr 12, 2004
Well it's a odd salary cap. Which allows the MLS to sell your players from your club without your say so. Also there is the whole designated player thing which allows MLS teams to buy player above the salary cap and not have them count against it. That way teams like LA and NY get the best players.
Yea, a salary cap is dumb for Europe, I think...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)