Sagnol (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything; I just couldn't help but notice that you talk about Mexes and Ferrari every second post.

lool

i noticed that before as well but didnt wanna say anything.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just an observation, that's all ;)

I like Mexes and Ferrari too! :thumb:
:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
hinkel would be a good alternative who could turn out to be better than trabelsi(even though i've only seen hinkel about thrice) and he's 5 years younger.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
hinkel would be a good alternative who could turn out to be better than trabelsi(even though i've only seen hinkel about thrice) and he's 5 years younger.
Hinkel?? Who is he?? Tell some facts about him...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
andreas hinkel,21 years of age,german,plays for stuttgart,impressed in CL this term.

he's solid at the back and loves to attack,runs back and forth tirelessly and has a decent amount of flair.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
andreas hinkel,21 years of age,german,plays for stuttgart,impressed in CL this term.

he's solid at the back and loves to attack,runs back and forth tirelessly and has a decent amount of flair.

Talking about Stuttgart, i'd love Alexander Hleb. He's very young but very mature. He's the new Brian Laudrup; the king of the dribble!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
kevin kuranyi wouldn't be bad either:)

timo hildebrand's one for the future as well,the stuttgart must pray that they will get to keep him for as long as they can.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything; I just couldn't help but notice that you talk about Mexes and Ferrari every second post.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just an observation, that's all ;)

I like Mexes and Ferrari too! :thumb:
Honestly Graham, go get a life :D

As for Sagnol, I like him, but I don't think we'll get, or should get him for this matter... We could do better.

Like Mexes and Ferrari :fero: ;)

God I love Hleb too, fokin excellent.

I like Kuranyi's football and his style of play.. But I'd rather somehow wait on him rather than get him now. Same scenario with Gilardino. But I can't really have a say on this as I don't know much bout Stuttgart or Kuranyi

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Because Hungary's currently best rated player playz in Stuttgart (Szabics Imre) I'm lucky enough to watc boring bundesliga games (mainly Stuttgart) every week.

My impressions:

Hinkel started the season very well, but he faded as the defs started to recognize his attacking spirit.

Hleb is the most selfish free role/playmeker I've ever seen, he would sux big time in Italy

Kuranyi got good abilities, but way overrated, since he is fighting for a starters place in German squad, so he was a starter in Stuttgart despite no goals for about two month. Honest, he is not much better than Zalayeta.

My fav is a small leftwingback, he is a decent tackler, fast as hell
brilliant in attack. He get into the starting11 because lot of player were ruled out by injury problems, and he is a starter ever since:
(I just read today, he is invited by Völler to NT)

Philipp Lahm
VfB Stuttgart

birth date: 11/11/1983
birth place: München
birth Nation: Germany
Height: 170
Weight: 62
nationality: Germany
Position: Defender

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Because Hungary's currently best rated player playz in Stuttgart (Szabics Imre) I'm lucky enough to watc boring bundesliga games (mainly Stuttgart) every week.

Philipp Lahm
VfB Stuttgart

He is a loan-out from Bayern......and Kaizer Franz isnt so stupid

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How about Porto's RB Paulo Ferriera? He seems like a good attacker on the right side, and also comes back nicely to defend. I think he is younger than Trabelsi as well.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'd prefer Trabelsi. Also Togon, i see Stuttgart every week, i can't say I agree with you about Hleb. I'm very impressed, imo he really can be the next Laudrup.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
bonera will only be back up imo. he can play as right back and centre back, not very good at either, but he couldnt possibly be a replacement for thuram in moggi and lippi's mind.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
My fav is a small leftwingback, he is a decent tackler, fast as hell
brilliant in attack. He get into the starting11 because lot of player were ruled out by injury problems, and he is a starter ever since:
(I just read today, he is invited by Völler to NT)

Philipp Lahm
VfB Stuttgart

Agreed - Lahm is amazing. I've seen him a few times in the Bundesliga, and he ruled against Chelsea in the CL. 'Tis a pity he's on loan from Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)