Sagnol to join Juve, say Bayern (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
djleli said:
i dont know but we will have so many good players next year if all te deals that are being talked about are true, grosso, barzagli, sagnol, gallas all defenders.
so we would have pessoto birrindeli chiellini gladstone cannavaro thuram kovac balzaretti grosso barzagli sagnol gallas zambrotta.

positions

chiellini---cannavaro---Gallas---zambrotta
grosso----Barzagli------kovac----sagnol
birindelli--gladstone----Thuram--Pessoto
balzaretti----------------------------Zebina

thats too much, i would like birindelli and pessoto to retire next season to prevent them being sold, gladstone and balzaretti are loaned out, whch will also see some of the best defenders in italu right now being benched, grosso is a really great player and he can take a midfield wing position while gallas can take an emerson type of role....
You forgot to mention Zebina.
My point of view:
-Chiellini to stay
-Zambro the best
-Canna fantastic
-Grosso-unneede
-Barzagli-good adotion (+1)
-Kovac-sub
-Gallas-he is good defender,but don't see him with us(-1)
-Zebina-must be sold(-1)
-Balzaretti-young,let's give him a chance
-Sagnol-to much serious player to be benched,so I would like to play with Zambro on the right and Chiellini on the left,and when it is possible add Balzaretti,and rest someone.Don't wanna forget Blasi in extra cases at the righyt.
-Central positions-Canna and Balza with Kovac as a sub.

Chiellini-----Cannavaro-----Barzagli----Zambrotta
Birindelli-----Kovac---------Thuram------Balzaretti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Akerman said:
Too many defensive players are linked to Juventus. :) We need some more creative offensive players. :agree:
Miccoli!!!!!!!
It is not a joke and I'm sure that many of you won't agree with me,but Miccoli is fantastic player,and as I said before,not too many players uses both legs equaly,but he does....so he can be a perfect winger(fast,using both legs,creative,accurate center shots from the wing).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Miccoli!!!!!!!
It is not a joke and I'm sure that many of you won't agree with me,but Miccoli is fantastic player,and as I said before,not too many players uses both legs equaly,but he does....so he can be a perfect winger(fast,using both legs,creative,accurate center shots from the wing).
It seems Miccoli is going through personality treatment in Portugal, he hasn't said a single bad word against Juve, he might want to be tame and come back.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:
If Benfica like him they can keep him for 5m € so forget about him...;)
Thank you for informing me ,thr Informer.
BTW,who is the guy you are using for avatar?Is that the guy from the Janes Defence commentator-reporter?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:
none other than Cpt. Kirk himself...William Shatner. :D
Ohhhhhh,so that is almighy Captain James Tiberius Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise.....he looks just like that Janes commentator.;)

Tell me,what are the chances to see Miccoli with us again??????????:weee:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If Miccoli had wanted any chance of coming back to Juve he wouldn't have burned his bridges. What he's said in the past effectively paved the way out for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)