[SA] Milan 2-0 Juventus [October 8th, 2022] 12:00 EaSTern/Don't be too lazy to google it time (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Nothing posted on Social media after the game

Even they've given up
There’s nothing to highlight really. We surely left without our heads held high. Looks like none of them will have trouble sleeping tonight as nobody’s showing accountability, just get paid the millions and don’t bother doing a proper job.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Just as Allegri is already done as a top level coach and still earning a big fat paycheck he doesn't deserve - he's become the Fagiot of coaches.

If a couch can't train, he can't couch.
If a couch can't plan, he can't couch.
If a couch can't communicate, he can't couch.
That's our mistake, we signed a couch to coach the team instead of a coach....actually, I'm not sure there's much of a difference in coaching skills between a couch and Allegri, when the playing tactic is pass it to Di Maria and pray.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bonucci moves like a couch
Actually, that's not entirely true. You have to move a couch, so it's essentially more effective in blocking you off. Bumucci willingly subsides.

- - - Updated - - -

That's our mistake, we signed a couch to coach the team instead of a coach....actually, I'm not sure there's much of a difference in coaching skills between a couch and Allegri, when the playing tactic is pass it to Di Maria and pray.
I am quite sure we'll be able to string together a few more passes and score a few more goals once Chiesa and Pogba are back. Regardless, we shouldn't need them to play something resembling football and beat the like of Monza and Samp.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i honestly enjoyed the team losing.

not because that is enjoybale. but because the team won 2 games in a row and allegri defenders made the rest of you think surley he is turning season around. i am glad to see you all back to being miserable. now go miss games lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i honestly enjoyed the team losing.

not because that is enjoybale. but because the team won 2 games in a row and allegri defenders made the rest of you think surley he is turning season around. i am glad to see you all back to being miserable. now go miss games lol
Giving each other high fives and reach arounds after wins against Jewish teams is the highlight of being JJ fans.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Can't agree. Milan are better player for player. They have been better than us for 2 full seasons. They are the current champions. They spend less than us and have less debt than us. I've been watching our 'superior' squad flop for more than a year so it's factually correct to say its more expensive, but worse overall.

Its not all Allegri's fault but he is a major problem, replacing him instantly take us up one gear at least because we play the same trash all the time. Pogba, Chiesa and Di Maria will take us up another gear. Then we hope we make the CL spots. Start again from next season.
They build a modern and talented team.
In attack they keep buying creative and attacking player that are good in one on one situation. Leao, De Ketelaere, Brahim Diaz, Rebic, Messias, Adli.

We are limited for players in attacking phase which can win one on one situation and create advantage going forward. We can see how Di Maria can impact the output and creativity of this team. So Other than Di Maria, Chiesa (recovered), Cuadrado, Kostic we dont have others. We can see how Kean and Soule impact the game yesterday when they came on. At least we can attack Milan again after the period of 4 CM's

We also need fullback who can attack so it can be helpful.

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
They build a modern and talented team.
In attack they keep buying creative and attacking player that are good in one on one situation. Leao, De Ketelaere, Brahim Diaz, Rebic, Messias, Adli.

We are limited for players in attacking phase which can win one on one situation and create advantage going forward. We can see how Di Maria can impact the output and creativity of this team. So Other than Di Maria, Chiesa (recovered), Cuadrado, Kostic we dont have others. We can see how Kean and Soule impact the game yesterday when they came on. At least we can attack Milan again after the period of 4 CM's

We also need fullback who can attack so it can be helpful.
We managed to let the only one how to pass to Susan leave for free after spending 70M on him. How can you expect from our manager team? The situation will get worse in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)