[SA] Juventus 4-0 Empoli [October 21st, 2022] 2:45 PM EaSTern/+6 (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
That's it boys, that is it

This is the reason why it's not just a coaching problem, why the coach is not the biggest problem even. With this energy they easily beat Monza, Samp, Maccabi away and Salernitana. Allegri didn't give them a magic solution all of a sudden, both sides have to work together

For the first time since Max came back I feel that they care, that they actually want to play for the club, for the fans, to win. Hugs after game, after a mistake by the teammate etc. Just working hard and honest

Locatelli MOTM for me, surgical game. Rabiot has been more than good all season, Rugani again another good game. Other than the penalty against Villarreal he didn't put a foot wrong since he came back. Ideal 4th choice CB, just lower his salary like MDS

Danilo had he played in that Juve 4-5 years ago would've been an absolute fan favorite. Perfect team player, Swiss army knife.

Win against Benfica any way possible and then hope for a miracle in the last round. But even if/when we go out of UCL this has to be the recipe for the rest of the season.
Come on mate. After the dross we’ve seen this season, you can’t be that optimistic after just one game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

This is the reason why it's not just a coaching problem, why the coach is not the biggest problem even. With this energy they easily beat Monza, Samp, Maccabi away and Salernitana. Allegri didn't give them a magic solution all of a sudden, both sides have to work together

For the first time since Max came back I feel that they care, that they actually want to play for the club, for the fans, to win. Hugs after game, after a mistake by the teammate etc. Just working hard and honest

Locatelli MOTM for me, surgical game. Rabiot has been more than good all season, Rugani again another good game. Other than the penalty against Villarreal he didn't put a foot wrong since he came back. Ideal 4th choice CB, just lower his salary like MDS

Danilo had he played in that Juve 4-5 years ago would've been an absolute fan favorite. Perfect team player, Swiss army knife.

Win against Benfica any way possible and then hope for a miracle in the last round. But even if/when we go out of UCL this has to be the recipe for the rest of the season.
You are indeed the throatiest of the throaters. I admire your blind optimism though. I need to see a lot more from this team before I share this confidence.

Anyway, CL Group stage exit means a key objective has not been met, and in no way shape or form should Allegri be retained/reinstated in that case, even if by some miracle we end up winning Serie A.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Missed the game. From watching the highlights it looks like we were never in control and it could have just as well been 4-4 or something. How did we fare?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Enjoyed the serious attitude they displayed for once. Vlahovic shoving the defender after he tried to get him up, Rabiot getting in the face of Satriano and then teammates following up and intimidating him.
There’s always been a nastiness we’ve exhibited and we used to be horrible to play against, it’s been completely missing for a good few years now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nah, Empoli is just the ultimate garbage. Pirlo and Sarri would have won this game 15 to 0. Allegri is cooked, coked, cucked, toasted, and roasted.
They are and maybe its why we were able to play like this but there were much more team game than players doing everything alone.
We played a good game but its only 1 good game and still much to do.
I just said we connected well played determined and basically the opposite of how we usually play.
Optimistic: Part of me must be in order to continue suffer by watching games and our terrible results but I also know it might be one good performance followed by many terrible ones..

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Come on mate. After the dross we’ve seen this season, you can’t be that optimistic after just one game.
I am not particularly optimistic and I'm not even looking into the future, just game by game.

I just never bought the narrative that Allegri simply forgot how to coach basics of football. So the last two games what happened then? He remembered how to coach and next bad game he forgets again?

I see a different attitude, on the pitch and off. Even in those training videos you can see a different kind of chemistry between the players, these circles before and after the game, Vlahović who was the biggest whiner is full of support every single time even when the ball doesn't reach him he applauds, goes to the teammate and pats him on the head etc.

Now, how long is it going to last Idk. That'll determine the rest of the season, in Serie A at least

Jun 16, 2020
I am not particularly optimistic and I'm not even looking into the future, just game by game.

I just never bought the narrative that Allegri simply forgot how to coach basics of football. So the last two games what happened then? He remembered how to coach and next bad game he forgets again?

I see a different attitude, on the pitch and off. Even in those training videos you can see a different kind of chemistry between the players, these circles before and after the game, Vlahović who was the biggest whiner is full of support every single time even when the ball doesn't reach him he applauds, goes to the teammate and pats him on the head etc.

Now, how long is it going to last Idk. That'll determine the rest of the season, in Serie A at least
Idk man, just a few games ago we lost against Maccabi and Milan. The Torino game wasnt nice either. I dont think some miracle happened regarding our mentality.

I expect the same negative flow when we face Inter, PSG, Lazio and Verona. Benfica wont be easy either.

There's still a lack of organization and quality.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Idk man, just a few games ago we lost against Maccabi and Milan. The Torino game wasnt nice either. I dont think some miracle happened regarding our mentality.

I expect the same negative flow when we face Inter, PSG, Lazio and Verona. Benfica wont be easy either.

Unfortunately I agree.
This type of performance will be way tougher to repeat against stronger opposition

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Unfortunately I agree.
This type of performance will be way tougher to repeat against stronger opposition
We haven't won two games in a row this season up till the empoli game but yeah Benfica away will show our level this season. Still expecting a better performance against Benfica than we displayed at home with Locatelli Rabiot and kostic showing better performances.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

Clown

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Yeah, that's why I said we'll see what happens on Tuesday and afterwards.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it was only against a fairly weak empoli so there's zero conclusions, just a fun fact: i've been using sofascore for years and i can't recall 4 juve midfielders making it to their team of the week.

Screenshot_2022-10-25-09-28-58-36_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)