[SA] Juventus 3-0 Lazio [November 13th, 2022] 2:45 PM EaSTern/+5 (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This

I think this will be a much easier game to approach than away at Verona.

The team is in a good moment, fired up at home after five wins in a row. A win puts us above them in the table and maybe even into 2nd place before the break. Which would be astonishing to imagine given how atrocious we’ve been all season long.
Yes, the motivation will surely be there. The problem is tiredness. The team looks very tired as expected from playing every 3 days all season with injuries. But all teams are tired, Lazio too. Should be a scrappy game.

One last effort before a 2 month break.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This

I think this will be a much easier game to approach than away at Verona.

The team is in a good moment, fired up at home after five wins in a row. A win puts us above them in the table and maybe even into 2nd place before the break. Which would be astonishing to imagine given how atrocious we’ve been all season long.
i think we will lose this.

@JuveJay if juve wins ban me for 1 week

if juve loses ban b-aus for 1 week + last week too

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    You bunch of fake fakes wanting to lose this match because nobody will crowd fund me to go watch the game and win for us
    Have one of your ultra dweebs there FaceTime you live while they are at the game and it will be like you being at the game

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    I better not see Paredes or Di Maria in the lineup those guys are mentally already in Qatar. If Loca can’t go just go double pivot with Fagioli and rabiot with Miretti AM. And get bonucci outta the lineup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)