[SA] Juventus 2-0 Inter [November 6th, 2022] 2:45 PM EaSTern/+5 (8 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This was our first win against a big team in 10 months. The last time we beat a big team was that epic 3:4 win in Rome.
After that we played: Milan twice, Inter three times, Villarreal twice, Benfica twice, PSG twice, Roma, Atalanta and Lazio, and in these 14 matches our record was 0 wins, 5 draws, 9 defeats.
Atalanta are a big team?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This was our first win against a big team in 10 months. The last time we beat a big team was that epic 3:4 win in Rome.
After that we played: Milan twice, Inter three times, Villarreal twice, Benfica twice, PSG twice, Roma, Atalanta and Lazio, and in these 14 matches our record was 0 wins, 5 draws, 9 defeats.
Absolutely, so important to finally get a big win for the confidence of the team.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Hopefully this is the end of such poor displays against the big teams. Until we regain our dominance even when we are having a bad season big teams should always know that it’ll take a special effort for them to beat us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The handball rule is riduculous the past few years. Before it was intention that was evaluated when making calls. Danilo's hand was locked by inter's defender, he had no intention to touch the ball and had no control over it when taking a shot. If it was the other way around I doubt anyone from the var room would give it another look. That table above tells you all you need to know how var has been used to screw us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i love how this "journalist" gave the victory before the match to inda and even went to say that showing some signs of pride can't be expected from this juve. i hope he was at least as pissed as some juve fans who actively rooted against the team lately.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Kostic and Bremer were incredible and helped us win the match. Tactics were crap as usual.

But the real props go to @Badass Management grazie mister
What a game! Genuinely lost my voice now especially given how much abuse we gave the ref and dzeko towards the end of the game especially as dzeko was being a whiny bitch, great to see at least a small portion of curva sud singing but by no means anything like how it used to be. I haven't watched the highlights but from one of the guys who had a socios box told me it was de vrij that handballed it or at least danilo had no control over his action or something like that. I think miretti needs to find his confidence again, I didn't like how allegri benched him for weeks after the home leg vs benfica I think that's affected him. Fagioli..... mamma...... what a player, he received a lot of attention in the warm up. It was nice to see Rabiot come over to us after the game, gave his shirt to the fans. Kostic did well too, Cuadrado got me a bit nervous later in the 2nd half especially when Gosens was free wanting the ball, had to scream out "Attenzione Cuadrado" as if to say he wasn't even aware of Gosen's positioning and wouldn't have stood a chance had a decent ball been played through. Asides from the result best bit was no bumucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)