Ryan Gravenberch - CM - Ajax (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Gravenberch is a top talent. We'd be lucky to get him, Raiola or no Raiola
How much have you seen of him? I watched almost every game of his this season. Most of the Ajax fans I talk to dont even want him in their starting eleven. He has the right attributes in theory, but does not seem to have that mentality to push himself to improve.

Yesterday against AZ he had one of the few good games of his this season. Last year he was quoted saying he has difficulty having the right attitude against smaller opponents. You're 19 years old ffs, you still have everything to prove.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How much have you seen of him? I watched almost every game of his this season. Most of the Ajax fans I talk to dont even want him in their starting eleven. He has the right attributes in theory, but does not seem to have that mentality to push himself to improve.

Yesterday against AZ he had one of the few good games of his this season. Last year he was quoted saying he has difficulty having the right attitude against smaller opponents. You're 19 years old ffs, you still have everything to prove.
Very little, saw him vs Benfica and mostly in previous season and on highlights. To me he has the physical and technical tools to become a top player. Dont know about the other stuff you mention, ill take your word for it. Either way, hes honna be cheap as hes got one year on his contract left and in a few years hell be worth 50M atleast, so you cant go wrong

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good player but he is probably not creative enough for our needs

- - - Updated - - -

He is a good player but not a number`s man - We need a numbers man

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015

I agree 100% with this. Earlier I already said something like this when there were reports. Dodge the bullet please.

- - - Updated - - -

Avoid at all cost. Kid already acts like he's prime Yaya Toure, while in reality he isn't even close to being among Ajax' best players. Dont even wanna imagine his mentality when he makes a big move. Rabiot/Pogba like attitude.

Not involved at all in the last third of the field. Also does not have any grinta or defensive attributes. At best a decent prospect to have in your team when you already have an established midfield, not one to take you to the next level.

If we want a midfielder from Ajax, rather Alvarez. Timber for CB would be awesome.
Agree as well.

- - - Updated - - -

De Ligt - Timber duo would be amazing :tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba is a number's man.

In the sense that he'll cost us a lot.
Funny :)
8 assists so he is indeed a number`s man

- - - Updated - - -

Avoid at all cost. Kid already acts like he's prime Yaya Toure, while in reality he isn't even close to being among Ajax' best players. Dont even wanna imagine his mentality when he makes a big move. Rabiot/Pogba like attitude.

Not involved at all in the last third of the field. Also does not have any grinta or defensive attributes. At best a decent prospect to have in your team when you already have an established midfield, not one to take you to the next level.

If we want a midfielder from Ajax, rather Alvarez. Timber for CB would be awesome.
Who is Timber?

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Funny :)
8 assists so he is indeed a number`s man

- - - Updated - - -

Who is Timber?
Jurrien Timber, 20 year old Dutch CB. He's not your typical big guy physical defender like De Ligt. A bit smaller than your average CB (I think he is like 1.77m), but he reads the game well and his anticipation is impressive for his age.

What I like most about him is that he is super calm and rarely panicks, even in stressfull situations he usually picks out the right pass or move to continue play. Also, he is very composed on the ball. Seems to have the right mentality as well.

I agree fully with DutchJuventino, him and De Ligt would complement eachother really well IMO.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I wouldn't buy him at at this present moment. He's been in terrible form all year.. Timber however would be a fantastic signing, but it will never happen.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Of course Bayern close him for <€30m

while Juventus would end up paying >€50m

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we should thank Bayern for saving us from over spending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)