Russian Thread (3 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3709420 said:
My dad is the owner of 2 cafes and i'm helping him there with management work, IT problems etc. etc.
Am I wrong when saying that work's going pretty slow lately?

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,326
    Am I wrong when saying that work's going pretty slow lately?
    It's summertime, work is very good nowadays, a lot of tourists in sochi plus people are watching EURO games in cafes so don't worry about my job pls

And thank you for asking for a bann for me, you are so merciful, sir Early Baldness IV :touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];3709426 said:
    It's summertime, work is very good nowadays, a lot of tourists in sochi plus people are watching EURO games in cafes so don't worry about my job pls

And thank you for asking for a bann for me, you are so merciful, sir Early Baldness IV :touched:
    Poor tourists and their customer experience then.

You're very welcome. And if I were you, I'd go on Google and define the difference between bald and shaved.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,329
    Poor tourists and their customer experience then.

You're very welcome. And if I were you, I'd go on Google and define the difference between bald and shaved.
    yes, very very poor tourists :lol:
    Thanks for tip, Baldy :touched:

---------- Post added 12.06.2012 at 15:22 ----------

pls.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    lol.^

Nearly all of this are those fucking Russians in Wroclaw. What a tough luck for my city to get those ugly, drunk, dirty criminals for 2 of the 3 games. What a nice way to celebrate a win over Czechs, to beat some poor 70-yo grandpa from stadium stuff, being in hospital in serious condition now. :sergio: Expect more from those bastards today in Warsaw, as they are planning some political march to provoke with their soviet symbols after the match, just to show the Europe what uncivilised scumbags they are instead of enjoying a sport fest. Go back to fuckin Russia and never come back to this city, animals.

However, thousands of great people make unbelievable atmosphere here. Great party yesterday with Greeks and Scots. The Irish are amazing. Have fun everyone! :)
    Russians :touched:

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3661575 said:
    Для русскоязычного населения Туза, коих здесь не много, но есть ;):D
    Не много? Только Tы? :D

Почему я вижу здесь английский язык? :shifty:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,332
    Не много? Только Tы? :D

Почему я вижу здесь английский язык? :shifty:
    Ну им тоже можно, только мадвиллиан педик :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3709668 said:
    Ну им тоже можно, только мадвиллиан педик :D
    go screw yourself.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    there was no point since even though he was blocked everyone kept quoting his posts when he was still insulting me so there was no point if I could still see his posts.
    And there's no point in continuing to reply to his posts, but apparently you're enjoying this even more than him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)