Russian Thread (5 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]
I will do some reading about them then.
I know nothing about that building, but I do know that my Grandpa was the Fire Safety Director of the towers, leaving the position before the attack, don't remember the year. In his words, this was essentially a "perfect storm" with the way everything happened. He showed me diagrams of the sprinkler system running throughout the buildings and explained how everything happened, I so wish I could remember that conversation, I'll have to ask him the next time I see him. I'll take some pictures too if I can. I mean nothing against you or anyone else at all, but of course I am more inclined to take the words of my Grandfather with more weight. And even with all this, I still don't see what the motive would be to kill thousands of people like that.
This video explains the Pentagon attack well:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;4139826 said:
Ya govorish Ruusk nim noga.
Водка пиво медвееди мать россия ?
:sergio:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4141339 said:
bann him from viewing this thread. thanks. @Enron
It has nothing to do with this thread, but your Napoli>Dortmund. Someone said you were banned, so I wrote in here for you to see it.

But I got to admit - the things you wrote here are more retarded.

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,812
    It has nothing to do with this thread, but your Napoli>Dortmund. Someone said you were banned, so I wrote in here for you to see it.

But I got to admit - the things you wrote here are more retarded.
    stay away from this thread, ignorant sun of a beach

- - - Updated - - -

Ye, Putin is becoming 2nd Brezhnev already, "free speech" is almost dead here :sergio: fucking dirty scum :sergio:
    3pbsqm.jpg

@AFL_ITALIA Kennedy :delpiero: unfortunately he didn't realized that his own "friends"&"partners" were from these societies :(

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    But does that not come with the package of having a leader with a "strong hand?" Speaking of JFK, have you ever seen the movie JFK? You'd probably like it since you enjoy conspiracy theories.

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,816
    I can't think of any time when they have, though I'm sure it could.

Yeah it is, but it's still a good movie regardless :D.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102138/faq#.2.1.1
    I saw it long time ago, documentary movies about this assassination are 10 time better, you can find more information in it. As for me, it's obvious that Lee Harvey didn't shoot him then, the person(s) behind the fence did that. Only 2 US presidents decided to release dollars bypassing Federal Reserve System - Lincoln and Kennedy, both shot to death....And FRS is stealing money from the whole nation and no one is giving a fuck :sergio: how many % they take for the printing the dollars?! 1% i heard? such a big scoop! I heard that existence of FRS and their politic is even violates US constitution?! @AFL_ITALIA

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    @RUS

A friend of mine tried to teach me a phrase to say should I ever find myself talking to a Russian woman.

I haven't a clue how to write it but I'll spell it out phonetically and see if it means anything?

ooh te bey cra-say-vo-ya zad-nitza

Supposedly something to do with complimenting someone's bottom :D

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,818
    @RUS

A friend of mine tried to teach me a phrase to say should I ever find myself talking to a Russian woman.

I haven't a clue how to write it but I'll spell it out phonetically and see if it means anything?

ooh te bey cra-say-vo-ya zad-nitza

Supposedly something to do with complimenting someone's bottom :D
    u te-bya kra-si-va-ya zad-nit-za it means "you have a nice ass" :rofl:
    @Fint

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)