Russian Thread (23 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
The great Michael Mifsud, of course.
once I met him out, and some random guy went up to him and said, you're Michael Mifsud right? and he was like no i'm not, this guy left, he and his friend started laughing, i laughed, told him you're such a dick, he bought me a beer...good times haha

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was there with the 11,500 away following :touched: He missed a glorious chance for the hat-trick too.

It was all the funnier because even though United rested most of their players (they still had Pique, Nani and Anderson), Coventry had a horrible performance in the league the game before and Iain Dowie went mental and brought in lots of young and fringe players too :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was there with the 11,500 away following :touched: He missed a glorious chance for the hat-trick too.

It was all the funnier because even though United rested most of their players (they still had Pique, Nani and Anderson), Coventry had a horrible performance in the league the game before and Iain Dowie went mental and brought in lots of young and fringe players too :lol:
Sloth managed you guys? :D

That guy must have managed every "provinciale" in England.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)