Russian Thread (8 Viewers)

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,061
    А Нобель ювентини, разве? А Черданцев все время статистику путает, счета предыдущих матчей, игроков и т.д
    Да, только знаменитостью стал и зазнался. Тоже самое с Чердаком - 90 минут плюс, чемпионат России, звезда стал и ему насрать на чемпионат Италии стало, а судя по интервью его некоторым, ему и раньше насрать было, просто так сложилось, что ему его комментировать доверили и пошло-поехало

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,063
    Holy shit, what was the reason of it?? Damn....yesterday 50 nazi attacked McDonals is Petersburg, they beat all visitors for nothing. I need to move to Canada someday, Vancouver or Quebec, no religion, no violence, no corruption....

@AFL_ITALIA

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    That's not Russia, and this is Russia's thread.

Post reported for off-topic.
    I don't know why RUS likes posting pictures of Canada's forests and wildlife. It's not like he would live there if he were to move to Canada.

But then, he is a Chernobyl chipmunk after all. I guess he's getting tired of all of his chestnuts being full of radiation.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2,072
    I don't know why RUS likes posting pictures of Canada's forests and wildlife. It's not like he would live there if he were to move to Canada.

But then, he is a Chernobyl chipmunk after all. I guess he's getting tired of all of his chestnuts being full of radiation.
    I like Canada and since it's my thread I can post whatever I want here so all of you haters can choke On palazzi's dick

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Alex444, explain this
    Что обьснить
    Уткин тупой жирный тролль думающий что короли мира
    Чердак еще тупее 8 комм на натв плюс гонит всю жизнь маразамик
    Арустамян Армянский тролль который не шарит в футболе
    Газпром гавно комания которая сасет деньги из Людей и управляет всем
    че еще то?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];3822826 said:
    Who is giving tags to the threads ? Mods? Fuck you, the author of tags for this thread, disrespectful piece of shit, show me urself
    You clearly know nothing about this forum. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)