rumour about Veron (6 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

and on what bases did you build this assumption on ? for all i know some people are performing better than the team they already were with before going there ....except for Mutto and i think its not the teams fault ....
Look at Crespo, Duff, Mekaleleh they are at there best and i think the position they play at Chelsea has allot to do with it .

No.. Crespo still hasn't settled well, and really has been inconsistent this season. He admitted he's having a hard time settling in England. The style of play doesn't suit him.

Oct 1, 2002
most first class players will become rotten if they don't get enough first team action.
They kept on buying midfielder although they already have more than enough. this will ruin their future as Chelsea can only start "at most" 5 midfielders/game.

++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

and on what bases did you build this assumption on ? for all i know some people are performing better than the team they already were with before going there ....except for Mutto and i think its not the teams fault ....
Look at Crespo, Duff, Mekaleleh they are at there best and i think the position they play at Chelsea has allot to do with it .

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I hope Veron returns to Italy. Inter is the best place for him. He needs space and they need a good midfielder. This will ignite the calcio next year :fero:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

We do not bother about Chelskey.....i dont give a fukk about them.

Well...as we know that moggi hates Brazilians ....and probably we wont get Diego(Rosicky & VDV are not options)and we will have to compete with Inter in Veron.

God dammn....if i will have to choose between Pizzaro & Veron....I will choose Veron!
i didnt kno that??..since when?:confused:

Jul 28, 2002
doesnt mean moggi doesnt like brazilians, we have always had good raport with the onion bargies (argies) and the french, but the brazilians we have never really had at juve...doesnt mean moggi doesnt like them.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Moggi should try Diego!
Yeah, I've never seen any Brazilians at Juve..... Most of them go to Milan or Roma and the Argentinians go to Lazio :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Yeap, Moggi should try Diego... But you just can't compare Pizarro and Veron, Pizarro is just sooooooo bad... just hope that he goes to inter...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
diego would be a dream,but dream players like him are most probably never gonna come here as long as moggi oversees the transfer policy.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
diego would be a dream,but dream players like him are most probably never gonna come here as long as moggi oversees the transfer policy.
once again, sad but true... :down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Nah, Diego wants to come and he has been scouted by Juve too (I think)
the exact same thing had been said of luciano zauri,andres d'alessandro and fernando cavenaghi.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah. Veron represents an anti-Moggi player these days: his play hasn't lived up to his past performances ... or his current salary.

We could do far better on the value market, and I know Moggi wouldn't touch him at that price.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Veron is great,like it or not......Diego is unproven....I wouldn buy Rosicky even for Dinamo Zagreb If I could.....

Well....I supose that he will join Inter and then kick our ass in two games in season. BTW Capello said to be comeing to Inter.......
    I know that all think that they are loosers but a team with Adriano,Veron and Stankovic will rip our ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)