rumour about Veron (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Where did this come from? I like Veron as well, he would team up great with Nedved, but I am afraid it will not happen. Just another worthless rumor I suspect.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Where did this come from? I like Veron as well, he would team up great with Nedved, but I am afraid it will not happen. Just another worthless rumor I suspect.
    You have a link above.....think a sec....Chelsea buying all those midfielders....they will must get rid of somebody...my bet is Pettit,Geremi & Veron. They bought Parker...Cole must play...Lampard also....and they are connected with Emerson according to media

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    Chelsea will become next Inter Milan...
    ruining player's future...
    We do not bother about Chelskey.....i dont give a fukk about them.

Well...as we know that moggi hates Brazilians....and probably we wont get Diego(Rosicky & VDV are not options)and we will have to compete with Inter in Veron.

God dammn....if i will have to choose between Pizzaro & Veron....I will choose Veron!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah I would choose Veron as well, but we all know about Moggi. Pizarro is young and from Udinese in the Serie A. Moggi will buy that player before a 30 year old from England. Pizarro does have a chance to be great, if he can form a good partnership with Tacchi. So I think Pizarro will come, but I thought Moggi already agreed a deal for Jankulovski? Back a month ago it said on channel 4.com that Juve captured Jank.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Back a month ago it said on channel 4.com that Juve captured Jank.
    Football news websites say a lot of things...

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    nahh,i dont like Veron i the field,he sucked with manutd and he will with chelski.
    England doesnt suite 90% players on Earth.....specially to South-Americans and south-europe players.

And one question my friend....did veron suck when he was kicking Juve`s ass last season in CL(he was their best player in those matches)?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Barkuss has a massive point there. England does not suit natural playmakers like Veron. The style of play is too quick, with less room for creativity and flow. More emphasis is put on moving the ball quickly in a straight forward 4-4-2 formation. I am perplexed why Veron even went there; maybe it was the money. But that is why you don't see the other great playmakers of the world, like Zidane, Ronaldinho, and Kaka, travel to England to play. See but Veron was great in the C.L., simply becasue the style of play is different. Less hustle and bustle, more flow. Better football IMO than in England. That is why English teams suck in the C.L. Here is a bit of info:

Italian clubs have won five and played in 10 of the last 15 Champions Cup Finals. Spanish clubs have won four and played in six. But in the past 15 years, only one English club has played in the Final, Man U. That IMO is absolutely pathetic. I have no idea why people consider the Premiership to be the greatest league in the world. People talk of a Serie A crisis; what crisis? It has been the best League in the world for some time now. And that can be seen even by looking at the facts above about the C.L.

Hmmmmmmm, it seems like when Veron makes a return to Italy he always plays great, just like he is at home. Why not bring him home to Italy to play for us? But I know Moggi won't do that.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

You have a link above.....think a sec....Chelsea buying all those midfielders....they will must get rid of somebody...my bet is Pettit,Geremi & Veron. They bought Parker...Cole must play...Lampard also....and they are connected with Emerson according to media
    Plus, they've got Arjen Robben coming over in the summer so Veron could definitely be on his way out.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Does anybody know how much Veron make?(I think he makes a lot and no way we'll buy him). I don't see him with Juve with all his injuries and stuff.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    Chelsea will become next Inter Milan...
    ruining player's future...
    and on what bases did you build this assumption on ? for all i know some people are performing better than the team they already were with before going there ....except for Mutto and i think its not the teams fault ....
    Look at Crespo, Duff, Mekaleleh they are at there best and i think the position they play at Chelsea has allot to do with it .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)