Rugby - Start Of The Heiniken Cup (1 Viewer)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
does anyone watch or keep up with rugby, im a supporter of a welsh region called the Ospreys. now its the start of the biggest european club competition.

my team the Ospreys are palying Castre a french team away on saturday - very tough.

im think the heiniken cup id better than the Super 12 league right now. im guessing some of you will disagree.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Friend of mine , he's a captain of a Rugby team , but since 6month he aint playing , i don't know what happen to his back , broken bone or smth like this... it's dangerous game

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    yer rugby is a dangerous game, i watch it week in and week out and its not as dangerous as many people make out, lots of it depends on the ref eg the scrum and if he keeps control of the match.

but my team the ospreys lost last week in their opener in france, very hard place to go to but we are palyin at home vs munster this sunday. there will be a big crowd and i can't wait.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Both our League and Union teams lost today :sob:

The Wallabies lost to France while the Kangaroos lost to the British Lions :(

I know that sounds stupid to everyone else, but we give all of our sports teams stupid names

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Both our League and Union teams lost today :sob:

The Wallabies lost to France while the Kangaroos lost to the British Lions :(

I know that sounds stupid to everyone else, but we give all of our sports teams stupid names
    yer i watched both of them live on tv, i was supporting GB against aus because im british and it was a very good match. the final at elland road should be great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)