Ruben Olivera (1 Viewer)

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
i really like this young guy, coz of this perfect technique skills and his excellent vision. i think he will be our next playmaker( in 1-2 years) and worldstar+symbol of juventus.... it reallly looks like our staff are believing in him and give him the chance to be a worldstar in hopefully nearly future....
what do you think about this young supertalent???

ps: a little dreamy future formation of juventus(in 2-3 years):

--------------------buffon------------------

-bonera---mexes---tudor---zambrotta

gasbarroni------brighi------maresca---

-------------------OLIVERA-----------------

--------------zlatan------miccoli-----------

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Ibrahimovic? No thanks ;)

That formation looks only possible in 5-6 years time, definitely not within the next 4 years; but in no way would we get Ibrahmovic, he's over rated.

Olivera should be really loaned out to a mid/bottom club like Perugia so they can give him 1 whole season of first team action, and he can then be ready to become a real Juve player.

Aug 20, 2002
I dont think we need to Loan him out, from the little i saw of him against Cheivo he is awesome already. His passing was mostly sublime, he has a touch of class, reminds me of Rui costa when he runs with the ball, he can be a bench player next season and when some one gets injured he should start the games. IMO he has the POTENTIAL to be world class (although i am not an expert obviously).

Uruguay must love JUVE Zalayeta, Carini now olivera

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
I dont think we need to Loan him out, from the little i saw of him against Cheivo he is awesome already. His passing was mostly sublime, he has a touch of class, reminds me of Rui costa when he runs with the ball, he can be a bench player next season and when some one gets injured he should start the games. IMO he has the POTENTIAL to be world class (although i am not an expert obviously).
agreed:cool:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++

Uruguay must love JUVE Zalayeta, Carini now olivera

and montero :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
he's at standard liege and i hope we still do. we can recall him from loan then if buffon dies or gets a serious injury
:LOL: i think thats the only way to see carini back.

Well talking about olivera, jeje you are talking very god, and you dont have seen how he shoot free kicks!!!.

He was the official kicker of his country in the UNDER20 south american championship, and he did vbery good shots on target.

Some months age, i saw the news that juve completely sealed olivera´s deal. I was very happy, because he have a good future.

And all those games in primavera really helped a lot. Now he is ready to be a good sub(from now).

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Ibrahimovic? No thanks ;)

That formation looks only possible in 5-6 years time, definitely not within the next 4 years; but in no way would we get Ibrahmovic, he's over rated.
i don't think he is over rated...he is good and talented...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
What use will he be sitting on the bench all season long (except for Coppa Italia) waiting for Nedved to be suspended or injured? He would be wasted like Maresca was the previous season. Better if he gets experience on loan with another team that can guarantee him first team football.

See how well Maresca played this season with Piacenza; he's ready for Juve. Bring back Maresca, and send Olivera on loan.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
What use will he be sitting on the bench all season long (except for Coppa Italia) waiting for Nedved to be suspended or injured? He would be wasted like Maresca was the previous season. Better if he gets experience on loan with another team that can guarantee him first team football.

See how well Maresca played this season with Piacenza; he's ready for Juve. Bring back Maresca, and send Olivera on loan.
good point :thumb:

Maybe Maresca should be racalled to prove he's a good replacement at Juve (he's done very well with Piacenza) while Olivera gets the much needed experience...

Though i do think that Ruben is good enough for the bench...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
In a couple of years Ruben will be good enough to be a starter, but putting him just as a reserve will slow down the process. He needs competitive football week in, week out just like Maresca, that's why we should give Maresca more chance next year cos he proved he's quality after an excellent season with Piacenza.

Olivera (who can also play on the wings) would be closed down by Nedved, Miccoli, Camoranesi and Zambrotta. I really can't see him getting too much playing time if he remains.

Olivera is only 19, he still needs to mature ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
oliera has a great future and i'm sure that the board and lippi has seen it from the chievo match,especially from that sublime pass to zala for the opener:thumb:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
OK, so here's the plan. We'll loan Maresca and Sculli to Chievo, Olivera to Brescia and Zalayeta to Perugia. If we do this, then we'll have options on Legrottaglie, Appiah and Obodo :greedy:;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
nah.we gotta have maresca and olivera in relegation threatened clubs where they'd be first choice mids and the managers would actually build teams around them.we should get them used to that sort of thing.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I heard that Bolton is interested in Olivera. they sent representatives to the Delle Alpi to see him play against Chievo. maybe they will try to loan him for next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)