Ruben Olivera (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
A forgotten player really..

With Serie B looming, let's face it. I think one player we could look to is Olivera. Two seasons ago, after impressing early in the season he started to dissapoint. In B though, with most players leaving, Olivera certainly could(should) be a prominent player for us.

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 25, 2006
I really can`t see la Juve play in serie-B at the moment.:cry: ....
and we don`t know what is gonna happen and which player will stay or leave!!!...'
so, Olivera is a good player.. but let`s wait and see if we need such a player or not..:)
well, I hope not.:disagree: .​

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I think that Olivera will be used as a player behind the 2 strikers. He does have the talent, but tends to lose the ball, and he is bad tempered. Hopefully he will be given another chance to perform for Juventus

Let's hope that Secco will not sell him......

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we'll have no choice but to ask him to stay...i bet he'll want to leave anyway as he hasnt had a chance and wont be willing to give the club nay favours now that they are playing serie B or C.

Apr 12, 2004
Dominic said:
A forgotten player really..

With Serie B looming, let's face it. I think one player we could look to is Olivera. Two seasons ago, after impressing early in the season he started to dissapoint. In B though, with most players leaving, Olivera certainly could(should) be a prominent player for us.

what you think

please discuss
Abu???

What have I told you about trying to speak real English?

OHHH FUCK, my bad........

Dom, you are a chimp chump.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Olivera was immense for the one month when he came back from loan at Atletico Madrid (september 2004 I think). For the rest he has been average and inconsistent. It's no coincidence he has been tried as right, left and central midfielder. Even in Serie B I wouldn't like to see Olivera.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Juve, ceduto Olivera in Belgio
8/8/2007 - 20:58
(TORINO) - E' terminata l'esperienza italiana dell'uruguaiano Ruben Olivera. Il centrocampista, la scorsa stagione in prestito alla Samp, è stato ceduto dalla Juventus ai belgi dello Standard Liegi, anche se non è ancora arrivata l'ufficializzazione.

Olivera is going to Standard in Belgium,not yet official though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)