Ruben Olivera (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
News:

Juve bought him!!!!!!!!
We had him just on loan, and now we bought him! Great! Hope Lippi gives more trust in him!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
He played one CL game, against Kiev and did fairly good and he also played 2 or 3 Coppa matches :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
We bought the likes of Baiocco and Paramatti so why not him? :D

But seriously though, the youngster is supposed to be quite talented. He is an attacking midfield player, something we lack.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i heard that he has been playing good football for uraguay and maybe thisi has made juve buy him outright.

Whether he can make it at juve is a different story......i mean, we have players such as Guzman, Gasbaronni already on loan. these players are similar to olivera. not ot mention that juve are after d'alessandro as well.......so i think its just an investment and we will use him as bait to get another established player.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i hope Moggi knows what he's doing!

i also hope lippi wants him and knows what to do with him.
watch Lippi play him as a central mid or a GK ;)
:rolleyes:

:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well if he manages to play well while we dont have guzman, etc, he will have a line of clubs after him, with a price substantially higher than the 7.5 mill.

giving us a profit, right?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Paramatti, Baiocco, Amoruso are different...they sucked.

Olivera didnt have a chance with juve. he could player as good as camo and maybe be Neddy's long term replacement!!

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by GonJ ] ++
is that how much we bought him for?
Juventus buys Olivera
07 02 2003
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. communicates to have exercised the option from Danubio Fublo (Uruguay) to buy Ruben Olivera, on loan so far. The price for the option was 7.4 USD worth and it will be paid in three yearly rates, starting from next season.

www.juventus.com

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I just hope he does not end up like our zala .... they said the same good words about him when he came to juve some years ago .......

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
He played nearly every match for our youth team!
Lippi watched him a alot, and I heared that he played good!

We should defenetly loan him out!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Well im very happy about this.

Anyone that saw ruben play for danubio or has been watching the u20's would know he is a good buy.

The likes of Real, manu and barca werent tracking him jus for fun when we snapped him up... there was a reason.... hopefully in the not to distant future he will show the juve fans exactly what that reason was.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I saw him play v Kiev and my opinion is that this kid has the potential. It's great that we bought him. :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)