Ruben Olivera simply pure class (3 Viewers)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
I hope see ruben more games
when i see his first game[against Djurgarden]
i felt deep impression his play[Van Basten also impressed of his play against Ajax:D]

he has everyting
speed,dribble,pace,middle-distance and short-distance shooting ability,freekick,good crossing and passing
even pertinent passing timing
especilly shooting skill is very elaborate

some people say aimar,rosicky,van der vaart,D'alessandro,meghni or etc palyer.....as successor to nedved

but i think ruben has supreme quality and potencial
he can sufficiently successor to nedved
he will be better coice .... than aimar,rosicky,van der vaart,D'alessandro,meghni or etc player

and i think he even has better potencial than kaka of AC milan

yes,i don"t see him many games still
because he was participated a few game

but i see every game in 2004-2005 season that he participated in a game

and then i convinced of his ability

he is simply pure class

yet he only 21 years old[1983 born]

every juventino!! surely attention to ruben olivera

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I hope that Capello wil linclude him to play a full match. He has the talent and potential to do well in Juve. I think that he will do well in the Urugray NT as well!!! Let's hope that the future is bright for Oliveria and he will be able to perform for us and the Urugray NT!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Camoranesi is doing very well now but I'd like to see Olivera more often. He's a promising young talent with all the tools required to be a good attacking midfielder/winger. His control, dribbling, passing, shooting, crossing and technique on the whole have convinced me of his ability and he possesses creativity that others don't. Forza Ruben.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope Ruben can mature into a good replacement for Nedved once the latter retires. He has all the tools; strength, skill, and creativity to be a great playmaker. That's why Capello should be integrating Ruban a little more frequently IMO.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I hope Ruben can mature into a good replacement for Nedved once the latter retires. He has all the tools; strength, skill, and creativity to be a great playmaker. That's why Capello should be integrating Ruban a little more frequently IMO.
I hope so too.

I think Olivera is getting less time since Both DP and Zlatan are starters. Olivera deosn't play as wide as Camo, so Olivera'll end up clashing with DP and Zlatan who pick the ball up deep.

IMO, Olivera would be a good addition if Zalayeta plays more or if Trez comes back.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Agreed

OP
Il Messiah

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ok....i don"t say camo out ruben in
    camo was great this season

i hope ruben more game for nedved"s sub or replace player

nedved also great this season
    he is king footballer

but he is 32 years old

and he was participated in too many games
    he lost some of his stamina

i want capelo roatation nedved and ruben alike rui costa and kaka
    last year

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
    ok....i don"t say camo out ruben in
    camo was great this season

i hope ruben more game for nedved"s sub or replace player

nedved also great this season
    he is king footballer

but he is 32 years old

and he was participated in too many games
    he lost some of his stamina

i want capelo roatation nedved and ruben alike rui costa and kaka
    last year
    Only for the left midfield position. Nedved is not young anymore and he has been malperforming recently. I think that Nedved deserves a rest after a lll the hard work.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    this is what i've been saying for years.the kid is a massive,massive talent and the world's seen far too little of him.hope capello rests camoranesi and gives olivera a chance.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    The first time i saw him , i think it was 02-03 the our last match with chievo when we left the scudd, i really liked him at that time

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    this is what i've been saying for years.the kid is a massive,massive talent and the world's seen far too little of him.hope capello rests camoranesi and gives olivera a chance.
    Or rest Nedved, I think Olivera can play at any point in midfield.

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
    I've seen him play twice and i was fairly impressed i think Kapo would a good replacement for Cameronasi on the right and maybe Olivera can play as a play maker?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Hmm, I don't agree(yet in any case). Kapo is a good talent, but I haven't been impressed so far by him. Yes, he had an assist, but the assist wasn't a brilliant throughball or anything; Nedved did the wonders concerning that goal.

Also, I think Olivera is already further in maturing and ablity-wise than Kapo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)