Ruben Oliveira (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2002
I think he should feature far more reguarly this season as he is so creative and has that little bit of flair that we are often missing to make something out of nothing, if he is not loaned out he must be used and he will be like getting the new creative mid you all want (he reminds me of Rui Costa):cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will be a great player, and have a lot of talent.

Im hoping to see this guy more, he is class

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Soccerage.com

11/29/2001. Danubio’s 18-year-old Uruguayan international midfielder Ruben Olivera could join Real Madrid after the 2002 World Cup, according to sources in South America.

Olivera’s transfer rights belong to his agent Paco Casal, who feels that the time is right for the player to make the jump to European football.

Casal acquired the transfer rights to Olivera, Fabian Carini, Javier Chevanton, and Horacio Peralta several years ago for $8 million.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
09/03/2002. Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has exclusively told a source close to SoccerAge.com that new signing Ruben Olivera is a huge hope for the future.

The purchase went largely unnoticed amongst all the other big-names changing clubs over the weekend, but Moggi believes the 18-year-old attacker has plenty to offer.

"We watched him play against the Italian national team when they played Uruguay at the San Siro," he said. "He is a boy of 18 who plays for Uruguay. He is a very good bet for the future."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ah ok! buahaha.

I feel better know,,,i didnt realized the date of the article, jeje.

Hope to see this guy playing this year, cuz he played a lot in primavera last year.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, I'm glad Moggi decided to complete his deal. We paid 1 mil $ for his loan at the start of the season, and then Moggi payed another 2 mil $ for his whole contract. Way to go Moggi :thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
dear fellow juventini a constructive move would have been to quell the confusion- to nip it in the bud.

having the knowledge yet imparting it not is one of the greatest sins a man can commit.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well i just told ian that instead of getting annoyed he could have just cleared the problem up.

when i first heard olivera's name the kenyan dude at my church said oliVIERA and hence i spelled it like i heard it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I love oliviera he is so talented, young and has so much pottential and i thought he deserved to be at least on the bench against milan in the CL final.
When nedved leaves he will shurley replace him as an attacking mid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)