Round 7 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
the games will be played on the 27th, while Juve-Roma will be played on 28th october.

Reggina - Fiorentina
Bologna - Udinese
Brescia - Siena
Cagliari - Parma
Chievo - Sampdoria
Lazio - Messina
Lecce - Inter
Milan - Atalanta
Palermo - Livorno
Juventus - Roma

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Adriano -5
Shevchenko -4
Del Piero -3
Gilardino -2
Cassano -1

post edited: 27.10.2004 17:10

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Adriano (5)
Bjelanovic (4)
Sheva (3)
Gilardino (2)
Zlatan (1)

i got rid of Montella. wudnt want him to add to his tally when playing against us, now wud we? :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
Gray, your entry won't be accepted.. you changed two players..
huh? This is me entry from last week...

Adriano - 5
Shevchenko - 4
Del Piero - 3
Gilardino - 2
Cassano - 1

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

huh? This is me entry from last week...

Adriano - 5
Shevchenko - 4
Del Piero - 3
Gilardino - 2
Cassano - 1
weird..!!!! I keep a record for each round after its deadline finishes.. and last week your list was..

Adriano -5
Sheva -4
Zalayeta -3
Gilardino -2
Cassano -1

that was just after the deadline of the last round.. now.. I checked the thread itself (round 6 that is), and I saw that it's DP instead of Zala..!!! and because you're a mod.. I can't tell if you edited the post or not, cause it won't show if you do..
one more thing, if your list was as you say it is.. then you should have had 8 points on the last round, which means, you will have 48 points in total and you will be leading the standing table.. but, I only give you 2 points (giving that you didn't include DP in your last list) so why didn't you complain or say something in the standing thread..??!!

I'm not accusing you of anything, but try to remember.. maybe you did change that last list after the deadline.. cause I'm sure you didn't have DP in your list..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
weird..!!!! I keep a record for each round after its deadline finishes.. and last week your list was..

Adriano -5
Sheva -4
Zalayeta -3
Gilardino -2
Cassano -1

that was just after the deadline of the last round.. now.. I checked the thread itself (round 6 that is), and I saw that it's DP instead of Zala..!!! and because you're a mod.. I can't tell if you edited the post or not, cause it won't show if you do..
one more thing, if your list was as you say it is.. then you should have had 8 points on the last round, which means, you will have 48 points in total and you will be leading the standing table.. but, I only give you 2 points (giving that you didn't include DP in your last list) so why didn't you complain or say something in the standing thread..??!!

I'm not accusing you of anything, but try to remember.. maybe you did change that last list after the deadline.. cause I'm sure you didn't have DP in your list..
Damn, I wish there was a way of enabling the "last edited by gray at ____", because I definitely didn't change my list after the deadline, since I'm always asleep while the matches are played and I leave for uni first thing in the morning, so I don't possibly have any time to change them, which is why I always try to post my strikers ASAP :(

I didn't bother checking what my score should be, because I just assumed that it'd be done correctly (which it was, since you had Zalayeta there instead of Del Piero). Are you sure you copied the list straight from my post? Because I'd written 'Shevchenko', not 'Sheva'. It's a minor detail I know, but what's with that? :)

Anyway I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since you say that you recorded the list after the deadline, so just give me 2 points and I'll make sure I post the time of editing if I ever change my strikers from my initial list.

I'll make my striker changes based on the record that you have, since you're the one running the game ;)

My sincere apologies for any confusion caused. Thanks for the effort mate, you're doing a great job :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)