Round 6 (1 Viewer)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

I don't remember why I started. I only know I occasionally have a cigarette because I like it.
    You do know that only 39 of over 4000 chemical substances in cigarettes have been scientificly studied and all of them greatly increase the risk of lung cancer and other diseases.

But hey, I'm not preaching ;)

You know, drinking doesn't equal getting hammered. I drink because it loosens me up, it helps me to relax and, above all, I like the taste of beer and one brand of vodka.
    I hate the taste of alcohol and cofee and cigarettes :yuck:

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Are you trying to say that you're really mature but you're only acting like you're not? :D
    There you go ;)

Anyways, I dont thing I act that immature around here :undecide:

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Alcohol is bad.

Anyways, do you have the standings Z?
    Later tonight Fabi, when I get back from school :)

Sorry it's taking me so much time to update them, but I'm finishing a school project and I'll have more time in the future :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Okay this topic was over a while ago, but I was at work, so here's my $0.02

I've tried smoking and drinking, but didn't pick up on either of them. I might have a beer with my mates every now and then, but as Z said, I'm not into looking like an arse, throwing up, then making my friends pay for the taxi home.

As for smoking, not only do i find it utterly pointless and (contrary to common belief) not cool, it's the most unattractive thing that a girl could do

If there's any girls here who smoke, I'm sorry if i offen...oh wait, no i'm not. That's gross :yuck:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Work? What kind of work, what do you do?

And I agree with you gray btw.

Anyways, everyone who wants to post their strikers, just disregard this small talk and feel free to post. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Work? What kind of work, what do you do?
    I work in a grocery store, shelving products, refilling the drinks, sweeping and mopping the place up; basically the stuff that nobody else wants to do :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    You do know that only 39 of over 4000 chemical substances in cigarettes have been scientificly studied and all of them greatly increase the risk of lung cancer and other diseases.

But hey, I'm not preaching ;)
    That doesn't concern me. I was born 20km from a Nuclear Power Plant and lived there for 18 years. If I'm going to die of anything other than old age, it's going to be cancer anyway.

I hate the taste of alcohol and cofee and cigarettes :yuck:
    That's an excellent reason. I hate the taste of some popular drinks as well and stay off them as a result!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32

That doesn't concern me. I was born 20km from a Nuclear Power Plant and lived there for 18 years. If I'm going to die of anything other than old age, it's going to be cancer anyway.

I was born at the time of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster, when radioactive clouds spread all across Europe... Luckily I'm ok ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I used to wonder if something was wrong with the both of you, but at least now i know the reason :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    So I taketh you fell down an apple tree,
    hit your head and got stung by a bee,
    the likes of thee,
    have always been crayz-e

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)