Round 2 (2 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Then theoreticly a person who is never here could win. And that would be vey unfair for the other players.

And i belive if anyone wants to participate in any kind of game, the person should be active.

It doesnt make sense, if you go to your lotto dealer and says that you coupon from last week was the winner coupon this week.

I guess you just need to participate. Or at least say that you keep your strikers.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #82
    There are a total of 5 members (including you two) that have not posted their strikers this week. If it's ok with Stuart, I'll give you all the benefit of the doubt this time, and I'll calculate the scores as if you had selected the same players and the same point distribution as last week.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    Anyways, for the future you have to post your strikers even if you do not want to change anything. I think it is only fair, to avoid any confusiona and to keep everything fair :)

Good luck in the future :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Do I post my strikers for next weekend here?

And, I consider myself to be an active member, my bad I forgot the rules (because I read them), and if you read the number of posts by myself in this thread you'll see I've been participating. Sucks for me to have forgotten about it, though

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

It doesnt make sense, if you go to your lotto dealer and says that you coupon from last week was the winner coupon this week.

Actually people often buy ten week coupons. ;)

Thanks -Z- :)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    Yeah, just so you know I'll make a new Rules and regulations thread tonight so check it out. I'll try to cover all loose ends to avoid any possible confusion and to keep it all fair :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I don't think I've ever done this before, but I've got to commend Zlatan for the massive contribution that he has put into this game. Well done and thanks :)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    Thanks mate. My Excel sheet is almost finished, and if it works properly I (we) can start StrikerMania from the start of next season :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)