Round 10 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ummm I don't really know what u need help with. What actually needs to be done? Adding up scores? Finding out how many points each striker had? I'll do either or both if ur busy

OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    Ill calculate the scores and send them to you via PM on sunday night, then you'll add up the scores

ok?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Actually maybe I shouldn't help you, because it shows that I think I can do everything better than you, which obviously means that I want to be a moderator.

If you don't know what i'm talking about, click here

Actually I was just acting petty and bitter, of course I'll help you... but i'm pretty disappointed that in such a gesture as helping out with this game, someone can see alterior motives :sigh:

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    Bah, I know you were just trying to help because Ive seen you've offered your help several times. And thank you so much for doing it, because on saturday I have the admissions exam for my first option college, so after the test my brain will have exploded

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Actually maybe I shouldn't help you, because it shows that I think I can do everything better than you, which obviously means that I want to be a moderator.

Actually I was just acting petty and bitter, of course I'll help you... but i'm pretty disappointed that in such a gesture as helping out with this game, someone can see alterior motives :sigh:
    Hey Graham...I'm so sorry if I had caused you so much trouble. And can't everyone see that was just a stupid question of mine due to my own stupidity and ignorance??

Graham, I believe most of the members who have known you for a time long enough should know what kind of person you are. It's not fair you get treated like this just because you're being helpful.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Good luck for that mate, you should've told us earlier ;) Hey u sound pretty busy, u want me to just add up the scores for this round then? If u need to, take a break dude, that exam sounds important.

I'll just add up the scores for you if u want SINCE I CAN DO A MUCH BETTER JOB AND THE POWER THAT COMES WITH RUNNING THE STRIKERMANIA GAME IS TOO HARD FOR ME TO RESIST

:lazy:

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    Ill calculate the scores and you'll add them up ok, because I am very POWER hungry too

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Hey Graham...I'm so sorry if I had caused you so much trouble. And can't everyone see that was just a stupid question of mine due to my own stupidity and ignorance??
    Hey it's not ur fault, i think it was a pretty valid question, because the chocolate thread was closed after i said that it should be, and no moderator announced it. It wasn't much trouble, in fact u helped me out with an example i could use :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Graham, I believe most of the members who have known you for a time long enough should know what kind of person you are. It's not fair you get treated like this just because you're being helpful.
    Thanks, I appreciate that mate :touched:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

lol:D. nice

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    list edited.. the ranking..

1. Shevchenko (5 points)
    2. Totti (4 points)
    3. Nedved (3 points)
    4. Cassano (2 points)
    5. Miccoli (1 point)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)