Rosicky's Chelsea move on hold (1 Viewer)

tikus

Oct 31, 2003
Czech midfielder Tomas Rosicky has pulled out of a proposed move to Chelsea in order to see out the season with Borussia Dortmund.

Last week, the 23-year-old claimed he had agreed terms with the money men at Stamford Bridge.

But on Tuesday his agent Pavel Paska said no deal would be done before the close of the transfer window.

However, he said a move remained on the cards in the summer for the £10m-rated international.

"We ran out of time," said Paska. "Dortmund play a big match on Friday against Schalke.

"We can't tell them on Thursday Rosicky will be going.

"Talks are continuing. Tomas has been made an offer and I went to London too. And it wasn't for a chat with the Queen."

Rosicky has been in the Bundesliga since the end of 2000 when he joined from Sparta Prague.

His current contract expires in 2008 but he has already expressed a desire to move to the Premiership.

Last week he said: "I've known about Chelsea's interest for eight or nine days.

"It is now down to the clubs to see what happens, but if I was Borussia I would not refuse the offer."

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Charlton have confirmed that they've opened talks with Chelsea over Parker - who's apparently made it all too clear to them that he wants the move. That may have cooled Chelsea's interest.

By the by, Chelsea are looking for Parker not least because Geremi is playing in the ANC right now - and with Veron and Petit injured, they've basically got two and a half centre-mids.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
where wud they even play all these guys....parker and lampard are quite similar arent they...?

and rosicky.....:fero: :p he can go warm up chelski's bench :dontcare:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
where wud they even play all these guys....parker and lampard are quite similar arent they...?
Parker is signing for STG£10m today. He's a little bit like Lampard, but I think they could both play together without problems arising. Lampard hss looked a bit jaded recently, so Parker may get a run there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)