Rooney Vs Miccoli (2 Viewers)

Resgol

Dec 27, 2002
Rooney is a great talent, but how about if he compared with miccoli??????? okay, they have the same best atribute...like pace and coldheaded. But I think Miccoli slightly better than the overated rooney because Miccoli is more effective player. This guy can cross and pass as good as his shooting and he is more involve in the pitch. I don't know if rooney has this ability, what do you think guys???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think rooney wouldnt be as big as he is if england were not struggling for a good forward to partner owen in the national team.

he is a good player for his age, but if he was italian, argentine, brazilan, french, he wouldnt vene be mentioned near those National teams.

Miccoli is more experienced as he is 5 years older.

i'd take miccoli, simply becuase he seems to be more mature.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think rooney wouldnt be as big as he is if england were not struggling for a good forward to partner owen in the national team.

he is a good player for his age, but if he was italian, argentine, brazilan, french, he wouldnt vene be mentioned near those National teams.

Miccoli is more experienced as he is 5 years older.

i'd take miccoli, simply becuase he seems to be more mature.
I agree, it's only because England are struggling to increase their attacking options. I do think that he's a good player for a 17 y.o, and the number of goals he scored at U-21 and Everton Reserves levels was insane. Local bookies stopped taking bets that Rooney would be the first reserve player to be given a first-team debut. He's got everything that Heskey has, and more: Strength, a good shot etc. This is not to say he's better than Miccoli, though. I think Miccoli is more involved and has greater control over the flow of the game, but then again he's 5 years older. Maybe we should be comparing Rooney to Oliveira, in which case I'd take Oliveira, who's shown some potential in the few chances that he's got.

Sep 28, 2002
rooney and olivera are different.

i dont about rooney. remember once everybody was talking that rooney is just a fat kid with no talent, he's so overrated and so on. but there's gotta be about that kid, he's just 17 and creates such a fuzz around him. oh well. go get him moggi. :D

(few days ago i wanted so start a thread to find out how guys would react to juve signing him)

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
Rooney did have that stunning goal against Arsenal but that doesn't make a star
its too early to say whats he going to be like
i would choose miccoli over him

Jul 28, 2002
rooney is the english verision of miccoli, miccoli is the italian version of rooney, just 5 years older.

They imo are inseperable for talent and ability.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Miccoli was born the 27th of June 1979. That makes him 24!
Now why are we comparing these two, when there's 7 years between them?

Rooney is still young, while Miccoli has already established himself.

I have to admit that if I was only thinking about the future, I would go for Rooney. I've seen some amazing stuff from this kid and I'll bet he'll be among the greatest some day (if he ever leaves that silly club :D ) But right now Miccoli is my choice, simply cuz he's far more expierenced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)