Room in Porto!!!! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by FC Porto ] ++
the final will be in Lisbon, @ Estadio da Luz
Porto(estadio do Dragao) is hosting the opening match (Portugal-Greece) , one semi final,one quarter final,Holland-Germany and one match of italy's group (not sure which... :( )
Also in Porto,Boavista's stadium will host matches in the group stage...
Italia-Sweden is the Group C game to be played in Estadio do Dragao :)

Welcome to the forums, btw :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    blackmint,to answer your question,i'm asking €50 per night for 2people + 1 child(eventually)
    most hotels and similars are fully booked or only have expensive accomodation :(
    for someone who's coming here a bit shorter of cash, I would suggest camping places!you have them everywhere :)
    and the weather should be great in one week time too!!!

stuart,tks :cool:

cya

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    @FC Porto: No prob :)

@Fli: Yes. FC Porto already said that the rooms for rent are near the beach :rolleyes: :wallbang:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

@Fli: Yes. FC Porto already said that the rooms for rent are near the beach :rolleyes: :wallbang:
    bah, you think i remember everything i read. besides, i read initial post of this thread the day it was started, not today.

but beach is nice :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by FC Porto ] ++
    blackmint,to answer your question,i'm asking €50 per night for 2people + 1 child(eventually)
    most hotels and similars are fully booked or only have expensive accomodation :(
    for someone who's coming here a bit shorter of cash, I would suggest camping places!you have them everywhere :)
    and the weather should be great in one week time too!!!

stuart,tks :cool:

cya
    Charge 40 euros plus 'expenses'. ;) it seems alot more attractive.. just a marketing idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)