Room in Porto!!!! (1 Viewer)

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
hi there!!!
everyone is really looking forward for the begining of the competition here in portugal!!!
fortunately for us here in Porto we're hosting teams like ITALY , Holland ,Czech Rep.,Sweden...and even Germany :D ....
I have a double room to rent @ a private house, (2 people maximum + 1 child)....private WC,refrigerator,cable tv
Affordable price,5min drive from Porto's airport,15 min drive from Oporto stadiums,30/40 min drive to Guimaraes and Braga...and 15min drive from the beach!!! :cool:

if u need a place to stay during the Euro , send me a mail or call me! [email protected] +351 91 427 73 69

see you in Portugal....and FORZA AZURRI!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Hi there FC PORTO, congrats on yr CL victory! :)

Welcome to the forums as well, I'm sure someone will take you up on your offer!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by FC Porto ] ++
hi there!!!
everyone is really looking forward for the begining of the competition here in portugal!!!
fortunately for us here in Porto we're hosting teams like ITALY , Holland ,Czech Rep.,Sweden...and even Germany :D ....
I have a double room to rent @ a private house, (2 people maximum + 1 child)....private WC,refrigerator,cable tv
Affordable price,5min drive from Porto's airport,15 min drive from Oporto stadiums,30/40 min drive to Guimaraes and Braga...and 15min drive from the beach!!! :cool:

if u need a place to stay during the Euro , send me a mail or call me! [email protected] +351 91 427 73 69

see you in Portugal....and FORZA AZURRI!!!
Im interested
How much will it be per day?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I am afraid this was the first and the last post by FC Porto. It is unfortunate though, I don't think we have any Porto fans around?

OP

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    I am afraid this was the first and the last post by FC Porto. It is unfortunate though, I don't think we have any Porto fans around?
    :D

well,I guess it wasn't after all!!!hehehe...
    probably i'll stick around...

PAOLO MONTERO, Tks!! :cheesy:

it was a well deserved victory...and 100% unexpected at the start of the season!!

OP

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    after missing a few great competitions in the past,this time i'll take advantage of Portugal hosting this Euro...got my tickets on the mail yesterday... :) Germany Vs. Holland (personally,I consider it even more desireable than England vs France...) and the 1/4 finals match between the 1st of group D against the 2nd of C.... Maybe I'll have the chance to see Italia in action!! :cool:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by FC Porto ] ++
    after missing a few great competitions in the past,this time i'll take advantage of Portugal hosting this Euro...got my tickets on the mail yesterday... :) Germany Vs. Holland (personally,I consider it even more desireable than England vs France...) and the 1/4 finals match between the 1st of group D against the 2nd of C.... Maybe I'll have the chance to see Italia in action!! :cool:
    damn. life isnt fair. at all :down:

OP

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    you're right...isn't fair!!!
    but i was lucky and had to make some considereble effort to spend over 250euros in tickets...and didn't buy them to make money,but for the pleausure of being part of a event like this...
    once in a lifetime chance,I guess

OP

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    the final will be in Lisbon, @ Estadio da Luz
    Porto(estadio do Dragao) is hosting the opening match (Portugal-Greece) , one semi final,one quarter final,Holland-Germany and one match of italy's group (not sure which... :( )
    Also in Porto,Boavista's stadium will host matches in the group stage...

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Hey im not really interested in the house in porto, but how much would it be just off hand?

Oh and folks, the world cup 2006 is in germany..:D we get one quater final match in colonge! im getting tix 100 percent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)