Ronaldo's thoughts: adriano and milan-juve (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Ron makes Adriano call Tuesday 14 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronaldo has revealed that he would love Inter sensation Adriano to join him at Real Madrid.

"I would certainly like to bring Adriano to Real because he is a very strong player," said the striker. "It would be great to have him here."

The two Brazilians were once teammates at Inter but they rarely played together at the San Siro.

"Then boss Hector Cuper never fielded us simultaneously even though we could have done well back then," added Ronaldo. "Now I just hope to play alongside him for my country."

Adriano is rated as the new Ronaldo by many of the Inter faithful after the latter departed in the summer of 2002.

But could the former Barcelona player one-day return to the Nerazzurri? "I’m happy in Madrid," he responded.

"Every time that I meet an Italian, I get asked that question. However, I must make it clear that nobody from Inter has ever invited me to go back."

The South American was finally asked to comment on this weekend’s big clash between Juventus and Milan.

"The Rossoneri are the better side," he noted. "They are a more exciting team. Juventus always win but they seem to just pick up 1-0 victories in which they suffer."

What a fat sealion he would say something like that playing in a team with 11 forwards.

Ronaldo should come back to Italy one day. I liked watching him play in Serie A, he always produced something magical. Hes cool at Real though, iits all down to him. I still believe hes got Inter in his heart and Juve in his beef.. I meant beef with Juve from the Iuliano stop in the name of love block.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
haHahhaha I doubt that Inter will sell him and I doubt Ronaldo will be welcomed back to Inter ;)
So they are then only playing together in the national team only :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Given Ronaldo's girth these days, the only boning he seems to be doing involves either turkey or chicken with all the fixings.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Real Madrid have suffered in pretty much all their matches except for the one against Roma last week. Ronaldo is not one to talk about how teams are performing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In fact, I think that winning 1-0 five times in a row makes you even look stronger. Now it seems like we won 1-0 because we couldn't care enough to score more.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
That would be a scary attacking line, Ronaldo and Adriano. I rate Ronaldo as the best in the world, arguable of all time. I've never seen players like Pele or Maradona, so I can only comment on what I have seen and Ronaldo is the best.

I hate Brazil, why to they always seem to produce world-class players ever year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)