Ronaldo(Man Utd) or Kaka(Ac Milan) ?? (1 Viewer)

Who is better?

• Kaka (AC Milan)

• Ronaldo (Man Utd)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Kaka ofcourse!,Ronaldo is a clown,just skills,he doesnt't provide the team with any thing,and his hairstyle sucks :D

While Kaka has driblling skills + profits the team ,and score some neat goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
if hairstyles count,i wonder how Henry Ronaldo and Zidane became the nominees for the best player in the world award:p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My opinion: Kaka - class, Ronaldo - waste of time.

Kaka has proven himself in his FIRST season in arguably the TOUGHEST league to play in worldwide, what has Ronaldo done? Kaka has skills, so does Ronaldo, but Kaka offers end product, Cristiano doesn't. Whether it be a sweeping cross, a crisp through ball, or a calm finish, Kaka produces, but Ronaldo dribbles like mad and then concedes possession. His crosses quite frankly aren't good enough for that of a winger, some of his passes are careless, and he is dispossessed alot of the time anyways. Kaka or Ronaldo? All 412 days of the year, I'll say Kaka.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Kaka has proven himself in his FIRST season in arguably the TOUGHEST league to play in worldwide, what has Ronaldo done? Kaka has skills, so does Ronaldo, but Kaka offers end product, Cristiano doesn't. Whether it be a sweeping cross, a crisp through ball, or a calm finish, Kaka produces, but Ronaldo dribbles like mad and then concedes possession. His crosses quite frankly aren't good enough for that of a winger, some of his passes are careless, and he is dispossessed alot of the time anyways. Kaka or Ronaldo? All 412 days of the year, I'll say Kaka.
too true,i think we everything is summed up in this post:)

@gray :LOL:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Hope you don't mind guys that I added the poll :) Seems like a hot topic, so go vote for a more clear picture! ;)

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Woohoo my vote means Kaka has 100% of the votes so far :D
no way I can assure you all that in near future Ronnie will become one of the most wanted footballers so ur fish stories that he's notin makes me laugh:fero:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

Kaka has proven himself in his FIRST season in arguably the TOUGHEST league to play in worldwide, what has Ronaldo done? Kaka has skills, so does Ronaldo, but Kaka offers end product, Cristiano doesn't.

Kaka Date of Birth: 04/22/1982 (ie. 21)
C. Ronaldo DoB: 5/2/85 (ie. 18)

Give Ronaldo a break - he's just a kid.

Aug 1, 2003
but stu, although it is true that Kaka has done well this season, Ronaldo has not been given as much games as Kaka to prove himself. and if you look carefully, everytime ronaldo enters the pitch for MU he DOES make an impact.

with that aside,

personally I would go for Kaka. simply because he's done well, excellent player and it is not easy to play in serie a like mentioned, however I would not grade ronaldo lower as I believe he has not been given equal chances to compare himself to kaka.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rae ACM ] ++

no way I can assure you all that in near future Ronnie will become one of the most wanted footballers so ur fish stories that he's notin makes me laugh:fero:
When did I say he's nothing? I said that he needs to improve and learn to use the skills he has to become a more effective player.

Ronaldo's got skills
He's an excellent dribbler

He's got the skills, but he's got improving to do before he can be truly effective

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rae ACM ] ++

actually,i dont think he's a starter for Man utd,even darren Fletcher started more games than C.Ronaldo.
that doesnt mean C.Ronaldo is nothing,but it means he is a player that hasnt established himself yet,but i dont think the EPL is the right league for him to establish himself,it doesnt suit his style IMO.
As for Kaka he's already established in arguably the toughest league in the world.he is a playmaker and a very effective player,he scores goals and creates them,and he IMO is already one of the best players in the serie a.

personally i'd go for Kaka.

Forza AC Milan

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
however I would not grade ronaldo lower as I believe he has not been given equal chances to compare himself to kaka.
oh come on....:eek:he has not been given an equal chance???

oh yes he has.....as well as kaka'....that is why kaka' is a regular starter and he is not....maybe later on c.ronaldo will reveal himself....:D..like rui costa..:D who scored his first sera a goal for milan in 3 years :D..

I go for Kaka'....and dare I not to do that :D:D:D:LOL:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@rae ACM: I never said that Ron is nothing or that he won't turn out to be a good player, but right now he needs to work really hard to improve his game. He has the skills, and isn't a bad set-piece taker, but that's about it. His crosses and passes need to get alot better, as well as his decision making.

@sallyinzaghi: Why do you think that Cris Ronaldo hasn't been given as many chances as Kaka? Because he's not one of the best youngsters in the world; Kaka is.

PS. Who does Ronaldo have for competition? Darren Fletcher? In his debut season Kaka has sent Rui Costa to the bench and Rivaldo to I don't know where.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
PS. Who does Ronaldo have for competition? Darren Fletcher? In his debut season Kaka has sent Rui Costa to the bench and Rivaldo to I don't know where.
Actually, he's fighting with Ryan Giggs, one of the finest wingers in the game (for all his glorious inconsistancy), for the left wing. Sometimes he plays on the right, but even that may become a struggle with Solskjaer returning from injury.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Rivaldo to I don't know where.
Cruzeiro, weare he still sucking, infact I read that in last match also if his team won he went out from the field with his own fans booing him.
I thought those things happened just in Italy :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Cruzeiro, weare he still sucking, infact I read that in last match also if his team won he went out from the field with his own fans booing him.
I thought those things happened just in Italy :D
He's been dropped by Brazil too, so things must really be going badly for him. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's kind of funny, yet sad, that Rivaldo has gone from being one of the footballing world's most recognised stars to sucking at Cruziero. Poor fellow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)